Classless democratic leader shows the

Link to story

Just read the article and see what this so called leader of the democratic party has to say about our CIC. Is there any wonder why that party is so minimzed?

Can you imagine what an up roar there would be if this was any republican senator saying the same thing about any leading democrate. Give me a break...he would be skinned alive and left for dead. Then he would be burned at the stake before finally being placed forcefully into the electric chair for a final zap.

This assclown should be removed from his leadership position because he clearly has no class, and no business being in any position of power.

The Republicans should just take a the cue from one of THEIR leaders and tell the guy to go !@#$ himself.

330857[/snapback]

Apples and oranges. I mean, that was only the Vice President of The United States of America that said that.

Reid, a party shill, actually had the audacity to say the word "loser."

Oh my... :(

Link to story

Just read the article and see what this so called leader of the democratic party has to say about our CIC. Is there any wonder why that party is so minimzed?

Can you imagine what an up roar there would be if this was any republican senator saying the same thing about any leading democrate. Give me a break...he would be skinned alive and left for dead. Then he would be burned at the stake before finally being placed forcefully into the electric chair for a final zap.

This assclown should be removed from his leadership position because he clearly has no class, and no business being in any position of power.

330812[/snapback]

To say you are a one-trick pony, Rich, would be giving you undeserved credit for about 3/4 of a trick.

Republican National Communications Director Brian Jones issued a statement calling the senator's comments "a sad development but not surprising from the leader of a party devoid of optimism, ideas or solutions to the issues people care about most."

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Republicans should just take a the cue from one of THEIR leaders and tell the guy to go !@#$ himself.

330857[/snapback]

Not that you would understand it, because you are as big a shrill as ried, but there rally is no comparison between what reid said and what Cheney said.

It is so funny how the Cheney comment is brought up every time it is pointed out that yet another ignorant democratic leader makes another ignorant comment about a Republican leader. It is like a battle cry for you guys. "well Cheney said a bad word so our guys can say bad things to"

The point remains, reid sadi this, and NOTHING will be done to him about it. On the other hand, had that been a Republican leader who made that ignorant remark, he or she would have been run out of town on a rail.

That leads me to believe that those kind of statement have simply become part of the landscape of the democrat party. Nobody expects anything less, or anything more...therefore everything is acceptable. Even when it is as ignorant a statement as the leader of the democractic party made.

Keep up the good work......losers.

Apples and oranges.  I mean, that was only the Vice President of The United States of America that said that.

Reid, a party shill, actually had the audacity to say the word "loser." 

Oh my...  :(

330862[/snapback]

You are right, they should call him a "Clymer" instead like the President did. Of course he wasn't President then. But if name-calling and really mattered to the populace, he wouldn't BE president after that.

So I guess it's just another case of people having nothing else with which to occupy their time.

If we ran people out of town on rails for making ignorant comments, there would be a lot of ghost towns. :lol:

Good. We need more name calling and bashing from one party to another in this country. Maybe then some tough questions will actually get asked and answered.

To steal from John Stewart:

"You're fradulent, grossly neglagent, and for that you should be resigning anyway"

versus

"I'm very happy to have you as our president"

or or

"That is a lie. You lie to this country and that is why we cannot support you in this election."

versus

"First I want to commend you for taking on this monsterous task."

Can you figure out which two were from the US and which two were from Britain? :(

TWO WRONGS MAKING A RIGHT IS MY ONLY DEFENSE!   - blzrule

331133[/snapback]

Not the same situation at all. This guy said negative things about the President, with which at least 58 million people agree. He didn't curse at him and call him names.

Neither of the parties spit on each other either. So if people are not upset that the two top guys in America curse their opposition, why should they be upset when the oppostion mocks them?

But of course I wouldn't expect you to see outside the narrow little lines within which you view the world. I know it makes conservatives uncomfortable to do so - that's why they're conservative. Thank goodness America's history is full of visionary risk-takers who pushed the envelope. Otherwise the poor conservatives would still all be huddled on the East Coast, too afraid to venture anywhere else, bemoaning their fate, and hanging "witches".

:(

Not the same situation at all.  This guy said negative things about the President, with which at least 58 million people agree.  He didn't curse at him and call him names.

Neither of the parties spit on each other either. So if people are not upset that the two top guys in America curse their opposition, why should they be upset when the oppostion mocks them?

But of course I wouldn't expect you to see outside the narrow little lines within which you view the world.  I know it makes conservatives uncomfortable to do so - that's why they're conservative.  Thank goodness America's history is full of visionary risk-takers who pushed the envelope.  Otherwise the poor conservatives would still all be huddled on the East Coast, too afraid to venture anywhere else, bemoaning their fate, and hanging "witches".

:o

331146[/snapback]

Or if we did it the way YOU guys want to, we'd all be speaking German and Hitler's son would be ruling Europe.

You are right, they should call him a "Clymer" instead like the President did.  Of course he wasn't President then.  But if name-calling and really mattered to the populace, he wouldn't BE president after that. 

So I guess it's just another case of people having nothing else with which to occupy their time.

If we ran people out of town on rails for making ignorant comments, there would be a lot of ghost towns. :o

331056[/snapback]

earth to blzrul......we are talking about the ignorance of a party leader making such a statement. How about addressing that point instead of throwing more minkey **** against the glass and smearing it around in an effort to confuse the issue.

let me ask you simply: Do you think it was ignorant for your parties leader to make that statement about the President of the United States? It is a simple yes or no answer.

Please refrain from answering a question with a question (which is a liberal trade mark) and just answer the friggin question.

let me ask you simply: Do you think it was ignorant for your parties leader to make that statement about the President of the United States? It is a simple yes or no answer.

331416[/snapback]

Ignorant, no. Inappropriate, sure.

The pols said much worse things than 'loser' about Bill & Hill when their National Health Care wet dream went nowhere. SS Privitization seems to be going down the same road. You get what you give, which holds the same for how you treat people anywhere.

We don't need name-calling right now tho. Reid has always been that way and it's why he backed into the leadership spot that no one else really wanted and for good reason.

Well, he probably shouldn't be calling Dubya a 'loser', as he actually won the election. Calling the people that voted for him 'losers' wouldn't be completely accurate either, as their 'team' won the election as well. Focusing on one sentence that he said is fun, but does not paint an accurate picture of his statement. The meat of his statement shows the reasoning behind his unfortunate 'loser' comment:

I think President Bush is doing a bad job.

He's driving this country into bankruptcy, he's got us in this intractable war in Iraq where we now have about 1,600 American soldiers dead and another 15,000 injured.

Of course, these facts should be ignored and attacked, lest one be labeled unpatriotic. Focusing on soundbytes is fun!

Well, he probably shouldn't be calling Dubya a 'loser', as he actually won the election.  Calling the people that voted for him 'losers' wouldn't be completely accurate either, as their 'team' won the election as well.  Focusing on one sentence that he said is fun, but does not paint an accurate picture of his statement.  The meat of his statement shows the reasoning behind his unfortunate 'loser' comment:

Of course, these facts should be ignored and attacked, lest one be labeled unpatriotic.  Focusing on soundbytes is fun!

332888[/snapback]

I like how the President alone is "driving the country toward bankruptcy." As if Congress (the very body this clown belongs to) doesn't control the purse strings in this country. Way to take some responsibility, politician. :blush:

I like how the President alone is "driving the country toward bankruptcy."  As if Congress (the very body this clown belongs to) doesn't control the purse strings in this country.  Way to take some responsibility, politician.  :blush:

332909[/snapback]

And who controls the Congress?

And who controls the Congress?

332913[/snapback]

From the looks of it? No one.

I'm not sure why that question matters in the least, as both parties are equally guilty of wratcheting up the pork. This desire to blame the other guy is the reason they continue to have carte blanche to do what they want.

Ignorance is apparently bliss.