Easy to root for this team T. White food distribution

CorkScrewHill

I know there are many athletes that do these sorts of things and I also know that many of these guys have some skeletons in their closets, but I still find myself feeling that they have collected a group of genuinely nice guys who happen to play amazing football

https://www.ktbs.com/news/buffalo-bills-all-pro-cornerback-tredavious-white-hosts-second-food-giveway/article_60b27a90-a25b-11ec-99a0-53e68f222268.html

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Sustaining continual operations of food services for those that can not afford continual quality food for the family is so important and one of the things that makes a well off country like ourselves so great.  Some of these people that accept donations don't need donations all the time just for periods of time or through certain seasons or even a few tight months.  The money is great, but don't forget to volunteer some time as well, that's just as important. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.