Sabres in the Semi-Finals

Thats pretty cool.  I miss hockey.

329639[/snapback]

You know it would be great is ESPN picked up the AHL playoffs. With Empire gone not a chance to see Amerks at all :-(. I bet they are no longer on 1180WHAM so u could at least pick up the game this far south once night falls

yeah, eh. The sabres in the conference finals against the maple leafs. How about (aboot) that (eh.).

American: This will be a vicious serious rivalry series w/ people booing the national anthems.

Canadian: This will be an awesome series with those violent Americans booing our anthem, eh.

Canadian Press is doing this....who wants to bet it's a Toronto/Calgary final? But it's just too good of a "story" for the Leafs to only make the cup during a simulated league.

I'm a Canadian Sabres fan, for the record.

GO SABRES!!!!

Canadian Press is doing this....who wants to bet it's a Toronto/Calgary final? But it's just too good of a "story" for the Leafs to only make the cup during a simulated league.

I'm a Canadian Sabres fan, for the record.

GO SABRES!!!!

329744[/snapback]

Either that or we'll fuggin' win something only in the "Strat-O-Matic" paper league as another look down the nose from those pompous bastards.