Consejo Libre Jueves

Darin:

I'm wondering....Do people who use dead presidents for their poster names really have something to hide? As a corollary: why hasn't anyone picked up on using Chester A Arthur for their avatar?

Thanks,

Nerd in PA

329370[/snapback]

Your wish is my command, JSP. I am the biggest poseur on this board.

If you were a member of the Village People, which Village Person would you be:

1) The cop

2) The indian

3) The leather-clad biker

4) The cowboy

5) The guy from the Navy

329361[/snapback]

Me disturba grandemente que usted sabe realmente los "caracteres" en la gente de la aldea para enumerarla tan fácilmente. Especialmente puesto que ella no ha estado exactamente en las noticias últimamente. ¿Sorpresa enorme que una de ella era marinero sin embargo, huh?*

*It disturbs me greatly that you actually know the "characters" in the Village People to list them so readily. Especially since they haven't exactly been in the News lately.

Huge surprise that one of them was a seaman though, huh?

If I had 7000 VHS tapes and I stacked them edge to edge, how big a room would I need to store them in?

329538[/snapback]

Cerca de 130 pies cúbicos. Ése no es realmente alot del espacio a menos que usted los pusiera en los estantes - que aumentarían obviamente el tamaño del cuarto. Final puesto al extremo, irían casi una milla. Coincidentemente, ésa es la cantidad de tejido fino que la marina de los E.E.U.U. fue a través el la noche de domingo, aunque ella ha sido lenta explicar la oleada repentina en ese requisito.*

*About 130 cubic feet. That's really not alot of space unless you put them on shelves - which would obviously increase the size of the room. Laid end to end, they'd go nearly a mile. Coincidentally, that's the amount of tissue the US Navy went through on Sunday night, though they've been slow to explain the sudden surge in that requirement.

Cerca de 130 pies cúbicos. Ése no es realmente alot del espacio a menos que usted los pusiera en los estantes - que aumentarían obviamente el tamaño del cuarto. Final puesto al extremo, irían casi una milla. Coincidentemente, ésa es la cantidad de tejido fino que la marina de los E.E.U.U. fue a través el la noche de domingo, aunque ella ha sido lenta explicar la oleada repentina en ese requisito.*

*About 130 cubic feet.  That's really not alot of space unless you put them on shelves - which would obviously increase the size of the room.  Laid end to end, they'd go nearly a mile.  Coincidentally, that's the amount of tissue the US Navy went through on Sunday night, though they've been slow to explain the sudden surge in that requirement.

329545[/snapback]

Thanks. This is one of those tidbits of information I want to store in case I ever decide to start a video collection that has the capability to get VERY large. :lol:

Pelspan or bubble wrap? Which provides better protection for your valuables when packing?

329552[/snapback]

Realmente, ambos son necesarios. No el skimp cuando es su materia.*

*Actually, both are necessary. Don't skimp when it's your stuff.