OT-Football....Tim Hasselbeck waived

I saw this a few days ago. If Matthews doesnt come back what about bringing this kid back to camp to see what he can do?

329148[/snapback]

Do you think he could beat Holcomb for the 2 spot? I doubt he'd be satisfied sitting in the 3 spot.

Do you think he could beat Holcomb for the 2 spot? I doubt he'd be satisfied sitting in the 3 spot.

329151[/snapback]

I think Holcombs experiance wins out. Holding a clipboard is better than working isnt it? :D

I saw this a few days ago. If Matthews doesnt come back what about bringing this kid back to camp to see what he can do?

329148[/snapback]

How quickly some forget that Hasselbeck was originally signed by the Bills as an UDFA in 2001 but was released before camp started. Infact if read his profile at Redskins.com you'll discover that 3 other teams besides the Bills and 'skins (Philly, Baltimore and Carolina) have let this guy go and he'll likely be nothing more than a 3rd QB in the NFL which are truely a dime a dozen.

How quickly some forget that Hasselbeck was originally signed by the Bills as an UDFA in 2001 but was released before camp started. He'll likely be nothing more than a 3rd QB in the NFL which are truely a dime a dozen.

329170[/snapback]

Nope, I remember that. I always thought he would be a decent number three.

How quickly some forget that Hasselbeck was originally signed by the Bills as an UDFA in 2001 but was released before camp started. Infact if read his profile at Redskins.com you'll discover that 3 other teams besides the Bills and 'skins (Philly, Baltimore and Carolina) have let this guy go and he'll likely be nothing more than a 3rd QB in the NFL which are truely a dime a dozen.

329170[/snapback]

So you're completely sold on the prior regimes of 2001's judgement? :lol: