I am owe an apology from Simon or whoever

kirkwoodus13

A few months back I tried to discuss the possible effects of Covid on the Bills roster. Especially in regards to players not being vaccinated and how it would place the BILLS at a competitive disadvantage. I was rudely confronted and later suspended. I choose not too post here anymore because if it. But I had to come back and see how my fellow fans are reacting to the our increasing Covid list and most importantly too see if they are being block or suspended for talking about it. Simon or whoever you are, the fact remains that we live in a real world and this is affecting the team/ sport that we all love. Everyone is going to have an opinion one way or another. This is a fan forum to discuss all things Bills. This forum would be nothing without the fans/ community that makes it. Have respect for every single person and their opinions. You don’t have to agree with them..But should never silence them either. Go Bills

• Like (+1) 10
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, kirkwoodus13 said:

A few months back I tried to discuss the possible effects of Covid on the Bills roster. Especially in regards to players not being vaccinated and how it would place the BILLS at a competitive disadvantage. I was rudely confronted and later suspended. I choose not too post here anymore because if it. But I had to come back and see how my fellow fans are reacting to the our increasing Covid list and most importantly too see if they are being block or suspended for talking about it. Simon or whoever you are, the fact remains that we live in a real world and this is affecting the team/ sport that we all love. Everyone is going to have an opinion one way or another. This is a fan forum to discuss all things Bills. This forum would be nothing without the fans/ community that makes it. Have respect for every single person and their opinions. You don’t have to agree with them..But should never silence them either. Go Bills

Apology Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like (+1) 1