Lose 3 TE to same injury inside of 6 mo.??

AJ1

Or ridiculous even. :blink:

JK, just sticking with the theme of "speeling and gramer" day.

326006[/snapback]

Yeah, yeah...I had it right the first time.

Bad turf can have an effect. When Cincy's Paul Brown stadium was constructed on the taxpayer's dime, B'gals owner (who had responsibility for the turf) installed a few inches of sod above a sand base (the stadium is on the Ohio river - drainage is a consideration). It was the cheapest option.

The B'gals suffered injuries - field goals were a big problem for both home and away teams; Jax and I think the Steelers (Their recent Heinz Field had similar problems) filed "official" protests. RB Corey Dillon blamed it for his '03 groin injuries - I think he was right - and that turf was replaced for the '04 season.

Pretty sure Campbell and Euhus both got hurt at the game in Miami last year.

326012[/snapback]

I am pretty sure they got hurt towards the end of the season in the same game in Buffalo

Seriously, Why do they keep feeding the fans the same B.S. about the weather and why we don't have grass. Cleveland, Pittsburgh, NE, GB, and Chicago have grass. What it doesn't grow in Orchard Park, come on. We should have grass.

Bills | Agent Speaks About Everett - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 2 May 2005 15:18:57 -0700

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports agent Brian Overstreet said Buffalo Bills rookie TE Kevin Everett (knee) is hopeful of playing again this season, but Everett will be out at least until September or October. "The good news is that it's a perfectly clean tear and it involved only one ligament," Overstreet said. "He could be back this year. Right now, we have to get him the surgery and get him back."

I know it's just an agent, so take it for what it's worth I guess

Bills | Agent Speaks About Everett - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 2 May 2005 15:18:57 -0700

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports agent Brian Overstreet said Buffalo Bills rookie TE Kevin Everett (knee) is hopeful of playing again this season, but Everett will be out at least until September or October. "The good news is that it's a perfectly clean tear and it involved only one ligament," Overstreet said. "He could be back this year. Right now, we have to get him the surgery and get him back."

I know it's just an agent, so take it for what it's worth I guess

Hopefully Overstreet isn't a Rosenhaus-in-waiting. :blink: