The Bickering Bills

Buffalo Barbarian

8 hours ago, T master said:

I believe we can . They have the talent on the roster i just think they have to think outside the box with the running game on possibly the defense .

I have believed since before they chose Moss that they needed a bigger bruiser type RB say in the 230 lb range the year they took Moss was 2020 and we got AJ Epenesa which was a good pick but he hasn't been that guy in our defense and there were some what seemed to be really good backs in that draft .

On defense i would like to see the Bills try a more typical 4/3 D i think just having 2 LBers may be adding to opponents being able to run on them & i hope going forward that they will utilize the 2 bigger backs they have on the roster in Gilliam at 244 lbs & Williams at 215 lbs to add some punch to the back field .

If it's broke fix it then continue to the play offs ...

I wasnt thrilled with our first round picks since Josh, we need to get impact players with our first rounders not some jags.

7 hours ago, FireChans said:

I'm not sure he's overrated in today's day and age. He's very rarely high in the list of greatest HC's of all time.

Kelly as well. They both found equilibrium now 30 years removed from their reigns.  Great NFL player/coach, etched in the annals of NFL history and worthy HoFers. But not more than that.

They’re in the HOF. There isn’t more than that except to those who insist on inane arguments about what separates the greats from the super greats. Makes no difference to Levy and Kelly. Their careers were recognized with the highest honor that can be bestowed on those who coached/played the game. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.