Buffalo Firefighter Awakes After 10 Year Coma

PTS

That is awesome news.  Keep us posted, man.

325840[/snapback]

I'm trying to find out more, I'm surprised the news wires haven't picked it up yet, especially in lue of recent events of the such.

Nevermind the Bills, imagine if this guy is a baseball fan. If he likes the Yankees, he missed the dynasty in the late 90s and if he's a Sox fan he missed them breaking the curse. If he's an Angels fan (slim chance) he missed two name/uniform changes as well as the team breaking a curse of their own.

If he's a baseball fan, he's been in that coma since before there were Arizona Diamondbacks, let alone Arizona winning the World Series. He also missed two World Series wins by the Florida Marlins.

At least he didn't have to see the Pats win the Super Bowl.

wait till he hears all the news about the bills . is he married /have kids ??

325835[/snapback]

married w/ 4 boys (I believe). This is really an incredible story. I remember when the accident happened. The stories about this family were very moving.

I'm trying to find out more, I'm surprised the news wires haven't picked it up yet, especially in lue of recent events of the such.

325847[/snapback]

Because it would make the media and their experts look stupid yet again in light of their culpability in murdering Terri Schaivo.

Because it would make the media and their experts look stupid yet again in light of their culpability in murdering Terri Schaivo.

325917[/snapback]

Now, now, we shouldn't impugn the integrity of our "friends" in the radical media.

:blink:

Yes because we all know comatose "brain-dead" people can NEVER be revived, right?

Schiavo = money hungry scumsucker

325796[/snapback]

Different injury.

Being comatose, even for such a huge length of time, is an entirely different order of injury, and comparatively minor (ie: you can recover from it - Terri Schiavo was not in a coma).

PVS is a difficult condition to diagnose, 'cases' which have had recoveries were not in fact PVS. Schiavo certainly seemed to have PVS - when the autopsy comes out we will know for sure.

BTW not condoning what went on, just don't wish to see a mistaken view that these two cases were the same, when they are hugely different, which dilutes the argument, IMHO.