What's the next move at Tight End??

I keep thinking it's a Jason Peters opportunity, although the Bills keep pushing him to tackle. I guess that's a safer place for the playbook challenged.

Everett projected as a homerun threat, but what the Bills really need now is a reliable safety valve-type receiver for JP when the play breaks down. In other words, a big guy with hands. That's why I think of Peters.

Are there any FA TEs still available?  I think Chad Lewis is still out there...might as well complete our stable of gimpy TEs.

325742[/snapback]

You mean kind of like the two people in one grain sack race type deal? I like it!!!

I have a better idea. Line up Peters as a tackle eligible next to Mike Williams and run MaGahee on right side sweeps all friggin day and night.

325757[/snapback]

You have just figured out my offensive strartegy for Madden football! Works like a charm!

According to NFLExperts.com's free agancy rankings, these are the top few available-

Bubba Franks

Ken Dilger

Cam Cleeland

Chad Lewis

Riemersma

Marcellus River

Does TD go for one of these guys, all of which would probably be penciled in as the starter? I would rather have someone who I knew wasn't coming of season ending surgery the previous season.

According to NFLExperts.com's free agancy rankings, these are the top few available-

Bubba Franks

Ken Dilger

Cam Cleeland

Chad Lewis

Riemersma

Marcellus River

Does TD go for one of these guys, all of which would probably be penciled in as the starter?  I would rather have someone who I knew wasn't coming of season ending surgery the previous season.

325860[/snapback]

Bubba Franks got the transition tag although he'd be worth it.

Ken Dilger is a little long in the tooth at 34 years of age, however he has been productive his entire career

Cam Cleeland wouldn't crack our roster of te's I don't think he's even better than ryan neufeld

Chad Lewis is up their in years as well. 34 years old.

Jay Reimersma is no better than Mark "Cement shoes" campbell at this point

Marcellus Rivers is a good st's player but I don't really know much about his ability to play te.

Out of this list I'd go after Bubba Franks. However if you just want a stop gap till everett comes back next year, I'd go with one of the older guys a Ken Dilger, or Chad Lewis.