Ahmaud Arbery Had Dirty Toe Nails

Tiberius

46 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think we, as a society, have checked our heads at the door when we whistle past the question "Why were the good people of  Kenosha abandoned and victimized by lawless rioters intent on harming people and property?".    The result, clearly, was that bad sh%t happens when bad people are allowed to rage unabated, and sometimes, the bad guys lose.  

If everyone stays home, none of this happens.  

Two wrongs make a right.  Makes perfect sense.  Hoax.  It’s stupid. 

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Being followed by some unknown person for some unknown reason can be easily interpreted as threatening or a potential danger.  Why is this guy following me?  I'm not doing anything.  What does he want?  Is he going to jump me or something?  This guy is acting "suspicious".  That's likely what Martin was thinking.

What was Zimmerman's motive for following Martin?  Simply because he thought he looked or acted "suspicious"?  Zimmerman was a private citizen, not an officer of the law.  He has no legal right to question or detain anyone on a public street that is not actively involved in a crime.  To me this is consistent with the scenario with the defendants in Georgia.      

I remember being followed when driving one night, by a police patrol.  This is how I experienced and felt about being "followed".  My wife and I had just left a family gathering at around 11 PM across town.  About 3/4 mile away from the party I'm sitting at a red light and a local cop pulls behind me.  Long story short, he's glued to my bumper for about 6 miles through 7 or 8 left and right turns.  And follows me right down my street and as I turn into my driveway and patrol car passes by.  As I was doing nothing illegal, exhibited no signs of erratic driving or speeding, and the worst thing on my driving record is an expired inspection sticker, I viewed this as plain and simple harassment.  My conclusion was the cop was a dick weed that was trying to panic me into doing something stupid to give him an excuse to pull me over.  But I wasn't going to let it happen.  My initial urge was to get on the phone and file a citizens complaint with the township's chief of police but I reconsidered because I concluded I'd get no redress doing that and it would lead to further acts of harassment. 

That happens right here in tidy Orchard Park.   They nailed a Bills relative doing that about a month ago.