Retirement

Dr Krentist

On 12/9/2021 at 3:24 PM, Poleshifter said:

If you are in NYS, exchange choices are very limited, so open an account at Coinbase. Use a debit card, and buy some Stellar Lumens (also known as XLM). Using a debit card should allow you to move your XLM right away (otherwise, with credit card you have to wait several days)

You can PM me if you wish.

I failed to mention that if you live outside NYS, you can probably buy XLM ("Lumens") directly through Lobstr, and skip the Coinbase step.

Then you can swap them for XRP.

On 12/11/2021 at 2:33 AM, Poleshifter said:

Announcement of the queen's death is one of the events. Also, the collapse of the 3 Gorges Dam in China.

I'm guessing the demise of a 95 year old British woman will not move the markets much. 

If you are aware of the imminent collapse of the dam in China, can you also share when Venice will be consumed by the ocean, what date Putin will invade Ukraine, and where will the aliens land next?

As some of you know I do financial planning.  Number one focus being, of course, retirement.  My wife retires next week and I go very part time.  What I wanted to focus on for people is not the financial aspect of retirement but the emotional part.  The “you’ve retired….now what?” question.   Thinking of podcasting it. 🤔

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.