All-22 Grades for Bills/Jaguars (The Athletic)

HappyDays

52 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

Poyer plays SAFETY in the NFL in a zone scheme that funnels everything underneath. He is likely having his best year of his career this season and playing at or near an all-pro level. What an awful example to use. I agree 100% with the shakiness in Joe Busc film analysis in general , however. 😉

Hyde's a better safety.  Poyer is not a disruptor by any stretch.

• Dislike 1

23 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

he dropped an easy pass 

Yea I can’t remember if it was Sweeney but someone dropped a game breaking short pass that would’ve gotten a ton of yac late in the game. Really everything went wrong offensively 

17 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Sweeney is terrible. He cannot get open. There was a play where he got blocked so far out of his route he got in the way of an open passing window to Diggs and Allen had to just throw it away. The only route he can run is a 4 yard stop and catch and immediately get tackled.

I’ve been beating the drum on not having Knox being the sole reason for our offensive nosedive. Seems like we made it a point of emphasis to get Knox involved to roast this cover 2 nonsense and it was very effective until he broke his hand. I’m not too worried going forward and Vegas doesn’t seem to be either as we’re still up there in the super bowl odds 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.