How are we going to beat NE?

MrLocke

one of the keys to us beating them is to put numbers on the scoreboard first. that should be one of the main priorities going into the game. if we do that we can gain enough momentum to let things fall intol place. If you all recall the shutout we had, thats what we did. we also played pissed. bobby bouchet has to visualize and attack.

I think we have a chance at home, but how do we beat them at Foxboro?

324302[/snapback]

Well, if we have a chance to beat them here, we have a chance to beat them anywhere...no? I mean we're not a dome team. Weather's not a factor. I guess the turf might make a slight difference, but come on.

We're getting better, they're getting worse. Our day will come (and we'll have everything). God (and Satan) I hope I'm right.

BTW, what's up with all the "we" and "our" s#it in this post? Am I a member of the team now? Where's my check?

Well, if we have a chance to beat them here, we have a chance to beat them anywhere...no?  I mean we're not a dome team.  Weather's not a factor.  I guess the turf might make a slight difference, but come on. 

We're getting better, they're getting worse.  Our day will come (and we'll have everything).  God (and Satan) I hope I'm right.

BTW, what's up with all the "we" and "our" s#it in this post?  Am I a member of the team now?  Where's my check?

324717[/snapback]

I have a friend who is a Detroit Lions fan and I picked the We stuff up from him I found it annoying at first, however it grew on me. As far as the defenense not having a nose for the ball Takeo Spikes had 5 interceptions last year and 2 for tds. I think the big part is JP if he fullfills his potential he will obviously be much more difficult to game plan for than Bledsoe was and harder for the Pats defense to stop.

I have a friend who is a Detroit Lions fan and I picked the We stuff up from him I found it annoying at first, however it grew on me. As far as the defenense not having a nose for the ball Takeo Spikes had 5 interceptions last year and 2 for tds. I think the big part is JP if he fullfills his potential he will obviously be much more difficult to game plan for than Bledsoe was and harder for the Pats defense to stop.

324769[/snapback]

My "we s#it" comment was meant as a shot at myself for using it so much in my post. BTW, WE win, THEY lose. (Got that from my grandfather.)