Why do you think the US government is afraid to release the JFK assassination files?

dpberr

3 hours ago, Irv said:

Dems and their communist buddies recognize abject policy failures.  Need scapegoat. Devising plan with the CIA to take out Demented Biden and get sympathy vote.  Trying not to show their hand.  

3 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

This is an uninspired crusade.  

Are you living in the same United States I am?  Have you not seen the incredible number of policy and execution failures of the communists and Demented Biden?  Do you not see the border, economic, international, domestic, ***** intergallactic crises this dope and his communist buddies are creating?  Do you not see press conference after press conference where Biden is instructed by his communist leaders to not to answer questions?  Is it not clear he is not running the Executive Branch?  It's being lead by the communists.  

Add all that up and would it be beyond the communists to take him out, because he has NO chance at re-election?  A desperate effort to retain communist control.   

That sound you heard is me dropping the mic, in your face.  You can go back to your fantasy world under the rock.  Your ignorance and/or denial is pathetic and frankly, I feel sorry for you.  Disturbing  

What a Mess.jpg

Edited by Irv

13 hours ago, Irv said:

Are you living in the same United States I am?  Have you not seen the incredible number of policy and execution failures of the communists and Demented Biden?  Do you not see the border, economic, international, domestic, ***** intergallactic crises this dope and his communist buddies are creating?  Do you not see press conference after press conference where Biden is instructed by his communist leaders to not to answer questions?  Is it not clear he is not running the Executive Branch?  It's being lead by the communists.  

Add all that up and would it be beyond the communists to take him out, because he has NO chance at re-election?  A desperate effort to retain communist control.   

That sound you heard is me dropping the mic, in your face.  You can go back to your fantasy world under the rock.  Your ignorance and/or denial is pathetic and frankly, I feel sorry for you.  Disturbing  

What a Mess.jpg

That was the sound of a senile old man yelling at clouds.