Kevin Everett injured

RVJ

I feel bad for you. 

Afterall, it really is all about you.  :lol:

324110[/snapback]

lol I didn't mean it like that. It's just that I like Everett's potential and was really looking foward to seeing what he can do, as I feel he could be a difference maker . I had high expectations for him this season, so I hope his injury isn't serious

Bills | Everett Injury Update - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 06:37:25 -0700

Updating a previous story, the Buffalo News reports Buffalo Bills rookie TE Kevin Everett (knee) appears to have suffered a twisted knee during the team's Friday, April 29 practice session. Everett was having a good first day. He made some nice catches and was showing off his athletic abilities.

This is all I could find.

Updating a previous story, the Buffalo News reports Buffalo Bills rookie TE Kevin Everett (knee) appears to have suffered a twisted knee during the team's Friday, April 29 practice session. Everett was having a good first day. He made some nice catches and was showing off his athletic abilities.

324349[/snapback]

Good!!!! Well not good, but good.

324349[/snapback]

Hopefully a twsited knee is all it is, and it's good to hear that everett was showing off his athletic ability. It's gonna feel good to have a te who doesn't wear cement shoes.

Crap!  I just orded one of his jerseys!!!! :lol:  ;)  :P

324047[/snapback]

Are you serious? You actually bought a jersey of a third round draft choice a week after the draft? You do realize there is a greater chance that it ends up as an $80 rag, right? :lol: