Who Do The Democrats Run in 2024?

Irv

TODAY’S “DUMP BIDEN” INSTALLMENT

Just a guess, but I think the word has gone out from the Obama redoubt in Martha’s Vineyard and/or his shadow White House in Kalorama that the New York Times needs to lead the push this week to force Biden out of the race. The Times is doom-scrolling its latest poll showing Biden on his way to certain defeat to Trump. Yesterday’s installment gave the raw numbers—Biden is eroding across the board.

Today the Times is out with another headline of doom, whose contents could have been part of yesterday’s story, except the Times wants to mile their poll for maximum effect. Biden’s own voters think he is too old:

image.thumb.png.4504419b6f2dfd2b2b2bcd5af0d598a9.png

Widespread concerns about President Biden’s age pose a deepening threat to his re-election bid, with a majority of voters who supported him in 2020 now saying he is too old to lead the country effectively, according to a new poll by The New York Times and Siena College.

The survey pointed to a fundamental shift in how voters who backed Mr. Biden four years ago have come to see him. A striking 61 percent said they thought he was “just too old” to be an effective president. . . Seventy-three percent of all registered voters said he was too old to be effective, and 45 percent expressed a belief that he could not do the job. . .

This unease, which has long surfaced in polls and in quiet conversations with Democratic officials, appears to be growing as Mr. Biden moves toward formally capturing his party’s nomination.

I’m guessing those “quiet conversations” will start to be less quiet fairly soon. Gavin Newsom has his phone programmed on speed dial.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/03/another-disastrous-poll-for-biden.php

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/03/us/politics/biden-age-trump-poll.html

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

TODAY’S “DUMP BIDEN” INSTALLMENT

Just a guess, but I think the word has gone out from the Obama redoubt in Martha’s Vineyard and/or his shadow White House in Kalorama that the New York Times needs to lead the push this week to force Biden out of the race. The Times is doom-scrolling its latest poll showing Biden on his way to certain defeat to Trump. Yesterday’s installment gave the raw numbers—Biden is eroding across the board.

Today the Times is out with another headline of doom, whose contents could have been part of yesterday’s story, except the Times wants to mile their poll for maximum effect. Biden’s own voters think he is too old:

image.thumb.png.4504419b6f2dfd2b2b2bcd5af0d598a9.png

Widespread concerns about President Biden’s age pose a deepening threat to his re-election bid, with a majority of voters who supported him in 2020 now saying he is too old to lead the country effectively, according to a new poll by The New York Times and Siena College.

The survey pointed to a fundamental shift in how voters who backed Mr. Biden four years ago have come to see him. A striking 61 percent said they thought he was “just too old” to be an effective president. . . Seventy-three percent of all registered voters said he was too old to be effective, and 45 percent expressed a belief that he could not do the job. . .

This unease, which has long surfaced in polls and in quiet conversations with Democratic officials, appears to be growing as Mr. Biden moves toward formally capturing his party’s nomination.

I’m guessing those “quiet conversations” will start to be less quiet fairly soon. Gavin Newsom has his phone programmed on speed dial.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/03/another-disastrous-poll-for-biden.php

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/03/us/politics/biden-age-trump-poll.html

Hang on Joke.  RBG did...

Posted (edited)

The Dopey Biden and Third Term Obammy Team is the first incumbent to lose a primary in 44 years.  I'm amazed they haven't dumped them.  They're going to get steamrolled and the DNC is doing nothing.  Biden sucks.  Harris is even worse.  I don't think this is over yet.   What a mess. 

Edited by Irv