So now dont send your kids to school

You know dingo you are partially right, but let's sue the drug company.  They are evil and bad, and if they didn't make insulin, you wouldn't need the needle.  It is the drug companies fault.

323664[/snapback]

Plus, the drug company made a $50MM profit last quarter. Maybe if those greedy executives weren't stuffing as much cash into their pockets as possible, they might have funded the 'Keep Needles Out of Little Hands' program. 0:)

Sibling Society

Read this GREAT book for a good poke at the answer.

When I was a kid we did what our elders told us to do. Back then I always dreamed of the day I would be an adult and my kids would do what I said. Now, the freakin kids have the power. Thank God I'm a DINK.

My sister is rich as sh*t and her children were all born perfect and as beautiful as angels. I'm the godfather of one of them. Now, each one of them are spoiled brats who run the household from the bottom up. It is sick to see it.

The whole problem stems from adults wanting to act like kids and be accepted by kids on their own terms. Wrong, wrong and worng. Kids need boundries to sincerely feel safe. Otherwise they "act out" to get the bad kind of attention that will finally set the limit.

Sibling Society

When I was a kid we did what our elders told us to do.  Back then I always dreamed of the day I would be an adult and my kids would do what I said.  Now, the freakin kids have the power.  Thank God I'm a DINK. 

My sister is rich as sh*t and her children were all born perfect and as beautiful as angels.  I'm the godfather of one of them.  Now, each one of them are spoiled brats who run the household from the bottom up.  It is sick to see it.

The whole problem stems from adults wanting to act like kids and be accepted by kids on their own terms.  Wrong, wrong and worng.  Kids need boundries to sincerely feel safe.  Otherwise they "act out" to get the bad kind of attention that will finally set the limit.

323769[/snapback]

Yep. I'd like to dig up Benjamin Spock just so I could plant my foot in his ass.

Sibling Society

When I was a kid we did what our elders told us to do.  Back then I always dreamed of the day I would be an adult and my kids would do what I said.  Now, the freakin kids have the power.  Thank God I'm a DINK. 

My sister is rich as sh*t and her children were all born perfect and as beautiful as angels.  I'm the godfather of one of them.  Now, each one of them are spoiled brats who run the household from the bottom up.  It is sick to see it.

The whole problem stems from adults wanting to act like kids and be accepted by kids on their own terms.  Wrong, wrong and worng.  Kids need boundries to sincerely feel safe.  Otherwise they "act out" to get the bad kind of attention that will finally set the limit.

323769[/snapback]

Working from your description of Sis, such folks who spend their waking life admiring their own anus are amazingly easy to scam out of their last penny. Do it! 0:)

Sibling Society

323769[/snapback]

Well said.

We have so many more resources than our parents did. This can't possibly help?

What gets me is that the mother can't "micromanage" her spent sharps better? Hell, I take more car in disposing a spent safety razor cartridge!

:lol::lol: