Happy Birthday Saddam

May it be your last...  :P

322211[/snapback]

...but...but...but...he hasn't had a fair trial yet. He could still be innocent. He needs to exhaust endless appeals before any sentence can be carried out and then there could still be some doubt. What are the chances that he was not fairly represented or that the jury pool was tainted?

...but...but...but...he hasn't had a fair trial yet. He could still be innocent. He needs to exhaust endless appeals before any sentence can be carried out and then there could still be some doubt. What are the chances that he was not fairly represented or that the jury pool was tainted?

322368[/snapback]

Perhaps they should limit the pool to only family members of his victims. That'd actually BE a fair trial.

Don't you want him to suffer a few more years?

322270[/snapback]

Who says he's suffering. I'm sure the pansies at 'Human Rights Watch' or whereever are keeping a close eye on how the evil American invaders are treating Saddam.

Who says he's suffering.  I'm sure the pansies at 'Human Rights Watch' or whereever are keeping a close eye on how the evil American invaders are treating Saddam.

322470[/snapback]

What the US should have done when they found him in his hole was string up some razor wire and let him stay there.

What the US should have done when they found him in his hole was string up some razor wire and let him stay there.

322586[/snapback]

Are you people nuts? Torture and mistreat him, and he becomes a martyr to Islam - not just extremist or ultra-reactionary Islam either, but even to some of the moderates.

Better to marginalize and, whenever possible, humiliate him (or let him humiliate himself - why do you think that pic of him after he was captured looking like something the cat coughed up was released, anyway?) As for torturing him...the internal psychological pain of a psychotic megalomaniacal dictator who now has no one listening to him and every move dictated by the people he most hates (i.e. Americans) has GOT to be more painful than anything physical you could inflict. The worst torture is always generated from within...

Are you people nuts?  Torture and mistreat him, and he becomes a martyr to Islam - not just extremist or ultra-reactionary Islam either, but even to some of the moderates.

Better to marginalize and, whenever possible, humiliate him (or let him humiliate himself - why do you think that pic of him after he was captured looking like something the cat coughed up was released, anyway?)  As for torturing him...the internal psychological pain of a psychotic megalomaniacal dictator who now has no one listening to him and every move dictated by the people he most hates (i.e. Americans) has GOT to be more painful than anything physical you could inflict.  The worst torture is always generated from within...

322821[/snapback]

Amazing, but I'm with Tom on this one. Shave his facial hair and make him appear in public instead. Try him in the bright lights of the camera for all the tinhorns of the Middle East to see.

this reminds me, i have a reality tv show i want to pitch to FOX.  anyone have contact info?

Cellmates...

starring Saddam Hussein and Michael Jackson

322468[/snapback]

make that Cellmates...

starring Saddam Hussein, Michael Jackson, and Rush Limbaugh

Amazing, but I'm with Tom on this one. Shave his facial hair and make him appear in public instead. Try him in the bright lights of the camera for all the tinhorns of the Middle East to see.

323536[/snapback]

Torturing and killing an !@#$ is easy. Really tormenting and humiliating him so that he wants to die is elegant and subtle... 0:)