Preseason TNF: Patriots at Eagles 7:30 NFLN

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I just don’t believe in Jackson as a QB he relies way way to much on his feet. I could be wrong though. 

You don't need to. I don't particularly believe in him as a passer. I believe in John Harbaugh more than almost any coach in the league and I believe in the Ravens roster. Lamar hasn't been a great passer at any stage in his career and yet he is 30-7 in the regular season. And they have a decent schedule that sets up nicely for them. 

On 8/21/2021 at 6:41 PM, GunnerBill said:

Disagree on Pittsburgh (below .500) and Baltimore (they will win double digit games again - excellent roster, favourable schedule).

Steelers look pretty solid on offense with 2 pass catching TE's, good WR's and a stud rookie at RB.  Looks like they can light it up ,and the D looks to be solid also.  I'm not ruling them out.  

21 minutes ago, P Riv said:

Steelers look pretty solid on offense with 2 pass catching TE's, good WR's and a stud rookie at RB.  Looks like they can light it up ,and the D looks to be solid also.  I'm not ruling them out.  

Quarterback, oline and secondary. They are my questions. 

40 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I think the Steelers game is going to be a lot tougher than many people think. The Bills should win but I could see a 27-24, 24-21 type of game. 

I'm feeling that way too.  It's the Steelers and Big Ben coming to town, not the Jets.... 

• Like (+1) 1