Who says there's no justice in the world!

blzrul

Carrying around a shootin iron and killing defenseless animals is not in the Democratic style.  Nice try.  Relative of yours perhaps?

24111[/snapback]

Naah....eryn's relative was the one who was shooting out "Buchanan" chads on all those ALGORE ballots! :pirate::)

Gee, I didn't know that stuff was limited by political party affiliation.  Another VERY intelligent comment.

24365[/snapback]

Perhaps you MISSED it but I did not link this to a political party, Eryn did. I merely responded.

I can't help it if one of your fellow gun nuts is an idiot. Actually probably a lot MORE than one, but this one is particularly stupid and got what he deserved. Too bad it only hit him in the arm. But I guess a bullet to his brain wouldn't have hurt a thing.

i think i speak for republicans, democrats, and independants alike when i say

Jerry Allen Bradford  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

24345[/snapback]

I second that :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Perhaps you MISSED it but I did not link this to a political party, Eryn did.  I merely responded.

I can't help it if one of your fellow gun nuts is an idiot.  Actually probably a lot MORE than one, but this one is particularly stupid and got what he deserved.  Too bad it only hit him in the arm. But I guess a bullet to his brain wouldn't have hurt a thing.

24454[/snapback]

You know I've left your fat assss alone to long. I'm bringing my guns to your ignorance. I did'nt insult you, only your party. Yet you opend the doors.

Idiot?

Bullet to my brain?

You cnut :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Can you feel the love on this board?  :w00t:

24482[/snapback]

Ya think? I'm waiting for her wide glide asssss to respond. I'm guessing 5'6 and 175 LBs, M&M eating, Fried Chickin Eatin, Sloppy Fat Gross wanna be. What'da think? :flirt:

I would'nt waste bullets in her head. Its empty anyway. :doh:

Of course I'm only kidding.

She has proven that time and time again.

24501[/snapback]

You know, maybe I should give her the benifit of the doubt. I'll agree, Empty skull is a disease. Or otherwise known as Hot Pocket's disease. God bless her. Free her Lord from her narrow, and simple mind.

There, four hail mary's ought to take care of the witch :flirt:

You guys left out our little centrist buddy DC Tom.

24461[/snapback]

I will say, though, that opting to "euthanize" his own dogs himself rather than let a shelter do it shows a tendency towards personal responsibility that I can, in some ways, respect.

One of those ways, however, is NOT being stupid enough to not only shoot your dogs in the head, but get shot by one in turn. :flirt: The upside of the story is that after that, I'll bet the dogs all find homes...