4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?

your right. i almost engaged in a discussion with you forgetting who im talking to. i deleted it. put the trump meme you just copied and pasted away. we both know that was going to be your response regardless what i say. 

wont happen again.

7 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

your right. i almost engaged in a discussion with you forgetting who im talking to. i deleted it. put the trump meme you just copied and pasted away. we both know that was going to be your response regardless what i say. 

wont happen again.

My comment was relevant in response to Doc Browns post. 

I clearly hit a nerve, right precious?

GOOD

Just now, BillStime said:

My comment was relevant in response to Doc Browns post. 

I clearly hit a nerve, right precious?

GOOD

lol what? a nerve? i just briefly forgot that there is no discussion to be had with certain people on this board. i think its cause you changed your avatar. like i said you can save your meme, hopefully its a fresh one, for someone who hadn't gone through the bills..timewaste before. that statement you made was for calling out the other side..thats all. because thats the main point of everything you put on this board regardless of the topic.

i really think this place would be better if people would just not engage with those that aren't interested in honest debate. it derails threads and nothing is gained. i apologize for breaking my own rule. like i said it won't happen again.

8 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

lol what? a nerve? i just briefly forgot that there is no discussion to be had with certain people on this board. i think its cause you changed your avatar. like i said you can save your meme, hopefully its a fresh one, for someone who hadn't gone through the bills..timewaste before. that statement you made was for calling out the other side..thats all. because thats the main point of everything you put on this board regardless of the topic.

i really think this place would be better if people would just not engage with those that aren't interested in honest debate. it derails threads and nothing is gained. i apologize for breaking my own rule. like i said it won't happen again.

You're an interesting nut...

1) Why did you delete your comment? You thought that comment would engage conversation and honest debate?  Is that why you deleted it?

dfgs.JPG

2) If you don't like it here - there is a safe place for people just like you - GO!

Have a great day!