McDermott 8th longest tenured head coach in the NFL .. horrible job security

31 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

image.jpeg.54345fd5a57f35aa687679cdbc8a00b9.jpeg
"You think  you know, Mr. Kelly.  I, however, know you  went to St. Francis H.S., and got a speeding ticket in Starke, Florida."

😁

My real name is St. Schultz and I see…

Yavolt Colonel Klink!

(Before my time but a classic on ch. 29 as a kid for the reruns)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 7/16/2021 at 11:29 AM, Boxcar said:

Mike Tomlin is a REALLY good coach, though. He took that team last year into a 12-4 season with injuries on defense, a non existent run game, an immobile Big Ben who can't reliably throw the ball more than 5 yards and one of the highest, if not the highest, receiver drop rate in the league. The year prior he had a winning record with Mason Rudolph and Duck Hodges. I think the only way Tomlin goes is if he wants to.

Pretty much near ditto for Sean Payton. I just don't see where you're gonna find a better pair just floating around or among the various offensive/defensive coordinators.

And FTR, on Pete Carroll, I don't think Belichick will be around much longer either.

Yeah, Tomlin on the hot seat is a pipe dream. Another stupid one is Kyle Shanahan. Just took his team to a Superbowl. That would be like firing McDermott if we somehow stumbled to an 8-8 season. It will take SEVERAL losing seasons to get rid of either. 

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

My real name is St. Schultz and I see…

Yavolt Colonel Klink!

(Before my time but a classic on ch. 29 as a kid for the reruns)

I like a lot of the old classics bc of watching Nick at Nite as a kid. People are like “how do u know about the Andy Griffith show???” Bro, I’ve been watching that show since I was 4.