Critical Race Theory

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Keep telling yourself that toots. I’m sure CNN is all over the story where the RIGHT is in control of education. Sure…that sounds correct. Calling Adam Schiff…Adam Schiff to aisle five! 

Denial man... You mean to tell me red states aren't cracking down on what can be taught? 

History

CRT

Banning Books

LGBTQ

Seriously ... go back to your safe place.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Denial man... You mean to tell me red states aren't cracking down on what can be taught? 

History

CRT

Banning Books

LGBTQ

Seriously ... go back to your safe place.

You mean cracking down on what the LEFT’s been passing off as a public education? On that we agree!

Keep it up Billy. But when you’re in a deep hole…stop digging!

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

To the board: 

and he really thinks that.

🙄

The schools, in EVERY state are controlled by the government with what they teach.

and now that some parents are talking back..........to the weak minded as above, They are the fascists.

Completely 180 degrees out of whack.

The government has controlled school content, red or blue states, and dunces like Billsy are trying to ague that those objecting are like Mussolini.

I used to laugh, now I just feel sorry for him.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

To the board: 

🙄

The schools, in EVERY state are controlled by the government with what they teach.

and now that some parents are talking back..........to the weak minded as above, They are the fascists.

The government has controlled school content, red or blue states, and dunces like Billsy are trying to ague that those objecting are like Mussolini.

The problem with Billy Boy is that he’s still living with his fictional ghost of Trump presidency. But now an entire year’s gone by and everyone can see and feel the reality of what a mess this all is. With each passing day Billsy becomes an even more pathetic cartoon of himself. Very strange…unless he’s secretly Pro Trump and playing three dimensional chess with everyone. 

On 1/25/2022 at 4:42 PM, B-Man said:

To the board: 

🙄

On 1/25/2022 at 4:47 PM, SoCal Deek said:

The problem with Billy Boy is that he’s still living with his fictional ghost of Trump presidency. But now an entire year’s gone by and everyone can see and feel the reality of what a mess this all is. With each passing day Billsy becomes an even more pathetic cartoon of himself. Very strange…unless he’s secretly Pro Trump and playing three dimensional chess with everyone. 

So, you're telling me at least  nine states (Idaho, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Arizona, and North Dakota) didn't pass laws banning CRT in schools with another ~20 additional states pending with similar legislation?

And the freest - "bestest" red state in the union is advancing ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bills?

Edited by BillStime

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So, you're telling me at least  nine states (Idaho, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Arizona, and North Dakota) didn't pass laws banning CRT in schools with another ~20 additional states pending with similar legislation?

And the freest - "bestest" red state in the union is advancing ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bills?

gtfoh

Get back to class cupcake. The bell rang  over a year ago. 

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Get back to class cupcake. The bell rang  over a year ago. 

It happened, it's happening and the cult continues to spiral out of control - and you know it. 

This will all blow up in your faces - you can count on it.

• Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It happened, it's happening and the cult continues to spiral out of control - and you know it. 

This will all blow up in your faces - you can count on it.

OK tough guy. Let us all know when you’re finished with your fundamental transformation of America. In the meantime…you’re late for Gym class. 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

OK tough guy. Let us all know when you’re finished with your fundamental transformation of America. In the meantime…you’re late for Gym class. 

Fundamental transformation of America?  Why do you always project?

You're the ones pissing all over the US Constitution, changing laws to suppress the vote, passing laws that impacts our kids because of YOUR white fragility and pushing laws that will adversely impact LGBTQ+ students - which will only encourage more bullying and suicide.

Your cult is the one passing laws pining to take away the right for a women to choose... Your cult won't let one law pass that might help decrease gun violence in America and in our schools.

Your cult IS advocating violence and IS destroying our country and your savior, Putin, couldn't be happier.

Idiots.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Fundamental transformation of America?  Why do you always project?

You're the ones pissing all over the US Constitution, changing laws to suppress the vote, passing laws that impacts our kids because of YOUR white fragility and pushing laws that will adversely impact LGBTQ+ students - which will only encourage more bullying and suicide.

Your cult is the one passing laws pining to take away the right for a women to choose... Your cult won't let one law pass that might help decrease gun violence in America and in our schools.

Your cult IS advocating violence and IS destroying our country and your savior, Putin, couldn't be happier.

Idiots.

Please find another side of the bed to get up on. The rest of us are just going about our lives while you only see victims everywhere you look. It doesn’t bring out the best in you or anyone else for that matter. It only makes you foolish and honestly rather petty/pathetic. 

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Please find another side of the bed to get up on. The rest of us are just going about our lives while you only see victims everywhere you look. It doesn’t bring out the best in you or anyone else for that matter. It only makes you foolish and honestly rather petty/pathetic. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886dqzp5ulczbfxco7y3h

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Another great life goal you have there….the desire to be ignored. Might I suggest you stop blathering on and on then. You’ll reach your goal much faster. 

Go back to your safe place - Ann will comfort your pathetic ego...

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

awesome!  some of the teachers need to be reported.  when i start subbing more i will show ya what i mean.  i even got a job offer last week.  and dont be silly, black history isnt being silenced.