7 Minutes of Star Wars Episode III

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOu love beaver as in you want to eat it or do you love beaver because you fear them.  lol

320440[/snapback]

Hmmmmm...... :lol:

I can not imagine you responding in a better way than that!

It drives me crazy when people enter a thread to post about how dumb it is. What was it about the topic that made you think "Gosh I really hate StarWars, I hate it so much I'm going to spend my time reading the post and replying!" It's people like you that call up CNN and spend $1.99 a call to vote "undecided."

320008[/snapback]

This is nothing - did you see the thread about how it was such a huge relief that the show "Joey" wasn't a letdown? Some threads are just askin' for it...

BTW, I think the link is bunk now.  Lucas must've tore himself away from writing good dialogue  :lol: to get it shut off.

320558[/snapback]

I got it earlier tonight using the Mirror #2 link from the original link provided.

BTW, I think the link is bunk now.  Lucas must've tore himself away from writing good dialogue  :lol: to get it shut off.

320558[/snapback]

It's still available. You just have to wait in the download que shown on the bottom of the page.... (after clicking on the Free download program)