Donahoe is the Son of Satan

kind of ironic that you mention your college grade point average on page 33 of this thread

my college grade point average was lowered by rolling rock beer, and what number is on every bottle of rolling rock?

33 :doh:

339564[/snapback]

Well, at least yours was a positive gpa. You realize the ribbing I took for being 3rd year freshman?!? Thankfully, they socialy promoted me 0:)

Was TD the evil bastard that was ribbing you, of that socially promoted you.

339786[/snapback]

Both! He realized if they kicked me out, he wouldn't have as big of an audience to taunt me in front of so he "pulled some strings" That evil bastard is just plain old mean, I tell you.

TD made Anakin turn to the Dark Side.

340001[/snapback]

TD is responsible for Burger King's bizarre new mascot

and the hootie commercial

and the staring in your window commercial

and now the downright blasphemous commercial face off between "The King" and Darth Vadar :wacko:

Congrats! You will the prize the 666 post on this topic!

Jeff

340318[/snapback]

Oh no, TD suckered /dev/null into being the 666th reply to this topic. /dev/null is now officially a minion of TD :wacko::wacko:

Oh no, TD suckered /dev/null into being the 666th reply to this topic.  /dev/null is now officially a minion of TD  :wacko:  :w00t:

340325[/snapback]

suckered ;)

what makes you think I didn't do it of my own free will...

you will be assimilated, resistance is futile :wacko:

suckered :w00t:

what makes you think I didn't do it of my own free will...

you will be assimilated, resistance is futile  :wacko:

340354[/snapback]

Free will?!? Hah! No one has free will while TD is running the show! (TD made me write this reply). :wacko:

That one's just weird. What would be your initial reaction if TD was standing outside your window like that?

340265[/snapback]

I'd tell him, "dammit TD, for the last time i'm not trading you anything for travis henry"