Jump to content

Could an animal play in the NFL?


Recommended Posts

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

Unsportsmanlike conduct, taunting. I’m sure the ground crew would hate it after a TD celebration. 01d41e816acc21c026fb7c4587d3ab18_w200.gi

Forget teaching it how to catch a football, that guy has a cannon. Just give it the ball and make the receivers piss it off. It will chuck 80 yard passes while stiff arming 3 or 4 pass rushers

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Patriots already have a bunch of cheetahs!      That's all folks!!!!

Ok, so I’m in a funny mood right now and just out of morbid curiosity, I wanted to get a few laughs in here. We all know Beane is a wizard, so what if he trained a cheetah or a silverback gorilla to c

Wtf kind of thread is this?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Problem with silverbacks is you'd have to somehow ensure it didn't just kill anyone who tried to tackle it.

That's honestly perfect. It's a gladiator sport 

 

Might as well die with some honor doing their job. The gladiators did kill silverback gorillas.. 

 

So if Kiko Alonso gets his arm ripped off.. hes just a wimp

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Forget teaching it how to catch a football, that guy has a cannon. Just give it the ball and make the receivers piss it off. It will chuck 80 yard passes while stiff arming 3 or 4 pass rushers

Jon Gruden has entered the chat room. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, mathja said:

Technically, this started after round three ended. 
 

I’m pretty sure that a jellyfish would be a useless animal when it comes to playing in an NFL game. Don’tcha think?

Technically aren't there 7 rounds in the 2021 NFL draft. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Buffalo716 said:

That's honestly perfect. It's a gladiator sport 

 

Might as well die with some honor doing their job. The gladiators did kill silverback gorillas.. 

 

So if Kiko Alonso gets his arm ripped off.. hes just a wimp

As the Vikings say...your fate is already decided by the (football) gods.

 

Literal Vikings, not the football team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I'm sure a gorilla can catch. Good luck trying to tackle that silverback 


This is exactly why you need a Siberian Tiger on defense! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, mathja said:

Technically, this started after round three ended. 
 

I’m pretty sure that a jellyfish would be a useless animal when it comes to playing in an NFL game. Don’tcha think?

I dunno. If you splayed out a Man o' War at mid field, you could just stop any potential home run via instant paralysis.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arm of Harm said:


This is exactly why you need a Siberian Tiger on defense! 

Dude, a tiger would have no chance against a gorilla

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Boxcar said:

As the Vikings say...your fate is already decided by the (football) gods.

 

Literal Vikings, not the football team.

Losing team goes to Valhalla

1 minute ago, Arm of Harm said:


This is exactly why you need a Siberian Tiger on defense! 

There would just be so much blood on the field

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Losing team goes to Valhalla

There would just be so much blood on the field

Again, the grounds crew is just going to hate the idea. 0/10 would not recommend. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Again, the grounds crew is just going to hate the idea. 0/10 would not recommend. 

Going to Valhalla or soaking the field in blood?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

Again, the grounds crew is just going to hate the idea. 0/10 would not recommend. 

Make the grounds crew prisoners. Then they have no choice . And it builds spirit!

 

At the end of the game. Prisoner could fight the gorilla mano a mano .. winner gets its freedom

 

Because this is America

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Going to Valhalla or soaking the field in blood?

Definitely blood on the field. Terry’s not going to like the new turf costs every week. 

6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Make the grounds crew prisoners. Then they have no choice . And it builds spirit!

 

At the end of the game. Prisoner could fight the gorilla mano a mano .. winner gets its freedom

 

Because this is America

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Definitely blood on the field. Terry’s not going to like the new turf costs every week. 

giphy.gif

The ponies beat the sooner schooner

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

So much raw power. Wonder what the RAS is. 

Ask the chick it whiplashed

Just now, Pbomb said:

Wasn’t air bud a golden receiver, don’t remember if that movie was based on a true story or not though 

I already said that dude!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Seriously though, who tf would want to try and tackle this? UNTyMH.gif

The closing speed on the silverback is just incredible, just train it to go after Brady lol 

5 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

That bend and ankle flex 😍


Beasley is good, but I mean come on, just look at that route running. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...