Robin Bakay Part II

bbb

I started a thread last month about Robin Bakay's article in First Sunday of The News and her mentioning being in Playboy. Most of you probably remember it (but it must have been a victim of the server change, because I can't find it now).

Anyway, in First Sunday's this past weekend's responses to that article, it said "Robin received many email, even recognition on twobillsdrive, etc." I had said on that thread that I know you're reading this Robin, and I think I was right!!

I started a thread last month about Robin Bakay's article in First Sunday of The News and her mentioning being in Playboy.  Most of you probably remember it (but it must have been a victim of the server change, because I can't find it now).

Anyway, in First Sunday's this past weekend's responses to that article, it said "Robin received many email, even recognition on twobillsdrive, etc."  I had said on that thread that I know you're reading this Robin, and I think I was right!!

23845[/snapback]

What is it??? Have you never seen a naked woman before ??? This is not that big a deal! It's not like it is Brittney Spears or somebody like that !!

Please she is not THAT much of a piece of A##SS !!!!

What is it??? Have you never seen a naked woman before ??? This is not that big a deal! It's not like it is Brittney Spears or somebody like that !!

What are you gay? Robin is a beautiful women. Who gives a fug if shes not Brittney Spears I still enjoy looking at her playboy spread.

23857[/snapback]

Just because she's not 20 yrs old anymore doesn't mean she isn't a beautiful woman.

Anyway, in First Sunday's this past weekend's responses to that article, it said "Robin received many email, even recognition on twobillsdrive, etc."  I had said on that thread that I know you're reading this Robin, and I think I was right!!

23845[/snapback]

That means Robin and Nick,hardcore Bills fans, are regulars here.

Nice to know. Wonder what screen name they use ? :pirate:

still haven't seen any pics of her....is she hot?

23985[/snapback]

Average at best.

You guys would hump a fire plug !

As far as woman--- now take that 50 year old woman in the Bow Flex adds. Now that is a fine looking woman and if you haven't seen her you are missing one hell of a wet dream. :pirate::w00t::)

Average at best.

As far as woman--- now take that 50 year old woman in the Bow Flex adds. Now that is a fine looking woman and if you haven't seen her you are missing  one hell of a wet dream.  :pirate:  ;)  :)

23999[/snapback]

yawn, the best you have probably had is your index finger and thumb covered in lipstick.... :w00t::)

Average at best.

As far as woman--- now take that 50 year old woman in the Bow Flex adds. Now that is a fine looking woman and if you haven't seen her you are missing  one hell of a wet dream.  :pirate:  :w00t:  :)

23999[/snapback]

I saw that commercial the other night, I can't believe she's 50 and a grandmother. I would guess late 30's to early 40's.

Average at best.

As far as woman--- now take that 50 year old woman in the Bow Flex adds. Now that is a fine looking woman and if you haven't seen her you are missing  one hell of a wet dream.  :pirate:  :w00t:  :)

23999[/snapback]

Average for a Playboy model, yeah. She's got a fantastic bod.

Average at best.

23999[/snapback]

I agree. She's super HOT! MILF!!!

that's really cool that we got some recognition... lord knows I got enough PMs, about the link to the pictures, to set records for page views... sheesh

by the way... qantrules... I can't believe you haven't seen the pics yet... maybe you'll mysterously come across them somehow :pirate:

She looked great in those pictures. Not just that - she looked like a girl you might actually meet in real life and not the fake, plastic Barbie things in Playboy these days.

The bad news is that Robin and Nick now know we're all perverts. Actually, they probably knew that before. How could you not?

I've seen the pictures, but WHO ARE Robin and Nick. Is this some poker thing???

24085[/snapback]

long story, but here's the super quick explanation... Nick Bakay is from Buffalo and he's been on ESPN for the past few years during football season doing a funny segment called "Living the dream" that's all about betting on football and the ups and downs of gambling.... and I think he is a writer too... he is married and his wife, who also appears on the segments, is still very attractive and especially for a guy who looks like Nick. He always points out that he is from Buffalo and loves the Bills.... that is the SUPER fast explanation... anyone else, feel free to elaborate or correct