Carson Wentz to the Colts

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here’s my thought:    Frank Reich was there in what has been revealed to be a very dysfunctional situation. He saw how it went, and he knew who Wentz was. If he’s saying that he can recov

I think this move tells me the Jets may be set with Sam Darnold because, even though I know more QB's are available, I thought Darnold had Colts written all over him. In fact, I'd rather have Darnold

good trade for the Colts.  They didn’t give up much.

5 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

For sure. I actually I was worried about Hurts as a nfl guy but he had some really good moments passing the ball and the Eagles have one of the worst receiving cores in the league. But if you think Fields or Lance has higher upside, you gotta take them. If I was running, I work commit to Hurts for a year and upgrade the team around him before moving on. 

I was not impressed by Hurts this year. I also could care less about 300 yard games; Gardner Minshew had two in his first season, as did Nick Freakin' Mullens. Christ, Mullens threw for over 400 yards in 1 game in his rookie season. Yet both of those guys are career backups who were also clearly inferior players to the Josh Allen of 2019.  Anyway, I really question Hurts's accuracy. I doubt the Eagles see him as the answer either, but they're kinda stuck because they're not going to get a qb they want at the #6 slot. 

• Like (+1) 1
6 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

As someone who defended EJ (I liked his makeup and thoughts he was developed terrible here), he never came close to doing what Hurts did in college. Dude was very good for Oklahoma and was an upgrade to Wentz last year. 

EJ was my last attempt at a bills jersey. 

• Haha (+1) 1
10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

EJ was my last attempt at a bills jersey. 

Oof. Been there. Last active player I bought was Dareus. I've learned to only go with retired guys (Tasker, Hull, etc). Kyle Williams is my next purchase.

• Like (+1) 1