The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

On 12/27/2022 at 10:23 PM, Buffalo716 said:

Biden was Clear favorite the entire time leading up to the election and on the day…

It’s well known that Republicans always make their run late in Election Day 

By 11 pm Trump was turning the tides and looked like he was going to win the election… Especially by the history of Republican voting late

By midnight he was the clear betting favorite in Vegas… Biden went from -170 to +185… massive jump in 1 hour 

Trump from + 190 to -230 …. Again an insane jump

Republicans have 40 years of being late voters… And by midnight it happened again

I am an avid bettor And this was the weirdest betting experience of my life 

Like I said I was given back my $5000 after all the crazy ***** and I’m not lying 

FYI I have a feeling I’m one of the most patriotic people here… Because I root for America… That means every American president

I see a lot of Hatred towards political parties in this thread… That’s what the people in charge want… A house divided cannot stand

Can you all say you rooted for Trump and Biden, And bush and Obama etc 

Because who would want our beautiful country to fail

Just catching up on this post.  It seems to me you’re confusing patriotism with blind loyalty.  

When a president or party has an agenda that one thinks is detrimental or harmful to the country, it’s perfectly rational and patriotic to hope that the agenda fails.  At the same time, acceptance of the will of the people is paramount to a patriotic citizen in spite of feelings about agenda.  

18 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Classic Billstime, someone

claims protesters were unarmed so  billstime shares a link on a Twitter account that says they were armed without reading the part that said they were actually …. thats  right unarmed.

Do you think this is a gotcha ?

They had PARTS of weapons - are you telling me the other parts couldn’t possibly have been carried by others elsewhere and then reassembled when they regrouped?

Freak

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do you think this is a gotcha ?

They had PARTS of weapons - are you telling me the other parts couldn’t possibly have been carried by others elsewhere and then reassembled when they regrouped?

Freak

Don’t get mad because I point out your stupidity, you got busted. Calling me names won’t change that fact.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why were they caught with parts of guns?

Doesn’t matter why, it is legal to do so if you read what you posted. Which you didn’t. Why do people make the shape of a gun in their coats, to make people think they are armed when they aren’t but that’s neither here or there, in this case it was legal to do so.

But you, being a shining example of a liberal just read a headline and the bolded part and read what you wanted to read without any reading comprehension of the story.

You couldn’t wait to post that and when someone like me read literally a few lines down from what they wanted you to read it made you look stupid. Now it goes from “they were armed!!!!”  To “well they COULD HAVE been armed.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

Doesn’t matter why, it is legal to do so if you read what you posted. Which you didn’t. Why do people make the shape of a gun in their coats, to make people think they are armed when they aren’t but that’s neither here or there, in this case it was legal to do so.

But you, being a shining example of a liberal just read a headline and the bolded part and read what you wanted to read without any reading comprehension of the story.

You couldn’t wait to post that and when someone like me read literally a few lines down from what they wanted you to read it made you look stupid. Now it goes from “they were armed!!!!”  To “well they COULD HAVE been armed.

But it does matter… they were going to pair them up with their corresponding parts later and you know it.

image.thumb.jpeg.525e3d44cc5b73b62f98c749f80cee33.jpeg

And why was Trump upset they weren’t letting armed people into his rally?

Told of armed rallygoers on Jan. 6, Trump called for relaxed security

I don’t effing care that they have weapons,” Trump said

It’s so cute how hard you try - lolz

#winning

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why would they bring PARTS of a gun?

You can’t prove that the other parts weren’t smuggled elsewhere with others.

You made the claim they were armed, you don’t have any proof they actually were and you cannot prove there were other parts on any other person to complete the set up. 

You lost.

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

You made the claim they were armed, you don’t have any proof they actually were and you cannot prove there were other parts on any other person to complete the set up. 

You lost.

I didn’t lose anything - lmao

TRUMP lost and his people were ARMED.

Why would they have GUN parts? You can’t square this lmao 

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I didn’t lose anything - lmao

TRUMP lost and his people were ARMED.

Why would they have GUN parts? You can’t square this lmao 

Again you aren’t intelligent to be asking critical thinking questions.

From your Twitter link that you posted it doesn’t seem like those 3 people did a good job smuggling in those gun parts, so they could put the gun together later, I mean if you want an insurrection it seems like the better plan is to come armed with an already assembled rifle because guess what even though it was legal to posses gun parts, you just flagged yourself for suspicion and the chance of assembly of such weapon later drastically goes down. 

So here is another thought. DC already has high crime and add in crowds that are  protesters and counter protesters, we already seen what a mob can do, sometimes for one’s own safety you need a presence.

Even your not stupid enough to start something to someone who looks armed and guess what when the police question what you have which in your link did happen, you are in the clear.

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

Again you aren’t intelligent to be asking critical thinking questions.

From your Twitter link that you posted it doesn’t seem like those 3 people did a good job smuggling in those gun parts, so they could put the gun together later, I mean if you want an insurrection it seems like the better plan is to come armed with an already assembled rifle because guess what even though it was legal to posses gun parts, you just flagged yourself for suspicion and the chance of assembly of such weapon later drastically goes down. 

So here is another thought. DC already has high crime and add in crowds that are  protesters and counter protesters, we already seen what a mob can do, sometimes for one’s own safety you need a presence.

Even your not stupid enough to start something to someone who looks armed and guess what when the police question what you have which in your link did happen, you are in the clear.

Why did they have gun parts?

Keep trying bro - it’s hilarious 

1 hour ago, Commsvet11 said:

You lost.

They were armed, though 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And clubs and body armor and bear spray and shields and helmets and spears and battering rams and handguns. 

How is that not being armed? 

23 people charged with having deadly weapons that day 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So nobody #*%*#+ with them.

They cooperate with the Capitol police, the police find it’s legal but the rest of the crowd aren’t none the wiser, it actually ruins your insurrection argument because you would have to cooperate with the police so you don’t get shot, kinda something you only do if you want to protest peacefully but are aware of unruly protestors.