Arizona backfield

ans4e64

Does Arizona really think that J.J Arrington is their guy. I mean come on, he's 26 years old and hasnt played a down in the NFL yet. I mean Marcell Ship is decent at best. I would much rather have Travis Henry than those two guys. And they picked Arrington with the 2nd rounder that they would have given us. I would have traded us the pick for Henry I think they would get better vaule.

Does Arizona really think that J.J Arrington is their guy. I mean come on, he's 26 years old and hasnt played a down in the NFL yet. I mean Marcell Ship is decent at best. I would much rather have Travis Henry than those two guys. And they picked Arrington with the 2nd rounder that they would have given us. I would have traded us the pick for Henry I think they would get better vaule.

317556[/snapback]

sry man, i would take arrington everyday over henry. i think they made the right call.

317556[/snapback]

Arrington is a far better all around threat then Henry will ever be. He is far faster and can contribute as a receiver out of the back field and might even be able to return kicks, two things Henry will likely never excel at.

Does Arizona really think that J.J Arrington is their guy. I mean come on, he's 26 years old and hasnt played a down in the NFL yet. I mean Marcell Ship is decent at best. I would much rather have Travis Henry than those two guys.

317556[/snapback]

That's great for you then, because you do get to have Henry over those two guys. Works out perfectly for all sides.

Arrington is better than a 1400 yard rusher in the NFL? How can you say you would rather have someone who is not proven? but i guess im the only one

317577[/snapback]

hes a 1400 yard back w/ fumbling problems and injury concerns. he's already taken a ton of punishment and he's dumber than a box of rocks.

travis single handedly cost us at least 3 games during the 02-03 season. games where his fumbles were either returned for or lead to tds.

add to that bitter and wants to be a feature back looking to make a huge check next year - when his contract is up

take arrington everyday

Arrington is a far better all around threat then Henry will ever be. He is far faster and can contribute as a receiver out of the back field and might even be able to return kicks, two things Henry will likely never excel at.

317565[/snapback]

Arrington has proven nothing in the NFL....TH has two 1300+ yards seasons

in the NFL playing in the toughest division. If I had the 2nd round pick I would

rather pull the plug on TH rather than an unproven rookie.

I think the problem was the Cardinals were already pushed into a corner with

all the announcments that the deal would be for Shelton and/or swap of the

2nd rounders...To have made a trade to exchacnge TH for the 2nd round

pick would have shown Dennis Green in Very Poor light and considering his

known huge Ego, DG definitely was not going to concede and make that deal.

Green did not want to give up a pick either in the form of a swap of 2nd rounders or a pick straight up for TH. He wants to get rid of Shelton badly and the only offer on the table was TH for LJ, no picks involved. Now that he has drafted Arrington, I see no reason to believe that he has changed his stance.

A aging and banged up Emmitt Smith and Troy Hambone rushed for almost 1700 yards for the Cards last year. With their recieving threats I wouldn't be surprised at all if Arrington leads the rookie class and is a ROY candidate.

A aging and banged up Emmitt Smith and Troy Hambone rushed for almost 1700 yards for the Cards last year. With their recieving threats I wouldn't be surprised at all if Arrington leads the rookie class and is a ROY candidate.

317803[/snapback]

it must be nice to have a good O-Line..... damn cards.