Man you pessimists are something else...

To those who just love to put in their $.02 of negativity into every post (DeeRay, VAbills)...can't you guys get an f'in grip. You must be miserable people to be around in everyday life. No, I don't want want an atmosphere of everything is merry and jolly, but you jerks take it to a new level. I don't mean to sound like such an @$$ but the board is being ruined...that's the bottomline. Are we really going to be 4-12, 6-10 like some of you think because we didnt draaft a 2nd round OT or get LJ friggin' shelton!!!! Cmonnn.....

To those who just love to put in their $.02 of negativity into every post (DeeRay, VAbills)...can't you guys get an f'in grip.  You must be miserable people to be around in everyday life.  No, I don't want want an atmosphere of everything is merry and jolly, but you jerks take it to a new level.  I don't mean to sound like such an @$$ but the board is being ruined...that's the bottomline.  Are we really going to be 4-12, 6-10 like some of you think because we didnt draaft a 2nd round OT or get LJ friggin' shelton!!!!  Cmonnn.....

316496[/snapback]

Every time people post something that some others don't like there's always some guy that says, "this board is being ruined"...people have been saying this type of thing since the very beginning. Get a grip, nothing is being "ruined", people have different opinions and different personalities, that's what makes reading the posts worthwhile.

This place is getting ruined. These idiots always think they know what they are talking about and if the Bills dont do what they want they B word and moan!! Its getting sickening. Go cry a river elsewhere or jump off the bridge you wanted to do yesterday lol

This place is getting ruined. These idiots always think they know what they are talking about and if the Bills dont do what they want they B word and moan!! Its getting sickening. Go cry a river elsewhere or jump off the bridge you wanted to do yesterday lol

316541[/snapback]

Oh sh*t! You guys are f'ing killing me with this whining about negative opinions on picks by responding with negative attacks on TBD posters. You're ruining the board!!! :lol::devil::lol::blink::lol::w00t::rolleyes:

Oh sh*t! You guys are f'ing killing me with this whining about negative opinions on picks by responding with negative attacks on TBD posters.  You're ruining the board!!! :lol:  :devil:  :lol:  :blink:  :lol:  :w00t:  :rolleyes:

316556[/snapback]

You dont know what you are talking about Badol. Get a clue. You are not a GM nor scout.

PS: It looks like the phins or the jests this year. We wanted the falcons, but Rory cant do it. He is already thinking up questions, and wants to know if the Bills will sign Amos. :)

You dont know what you are talking about Badol. Get a clue. You are not a GM nor scout.

PS: It looks like the phins or the jests this year. We wanted the falcons, but Rory cant do it. He is already thinking up questions, and wants to know if the Bills will sign Amos.  :devil:

316566[/snapback]

I think the boat has sailed on Amos. It's a cautionary tale though, Amos looked like a pretty good second tier RB prospect. I gotta' feeling JJ Arrington's career is going to be a cross between those of Justin Fargas and Amos.

:rolleyes:

I think the boat has sailed on Amos.  It's a cautionary tale though, Amos looked like a pretty good second tier RB prospect.  I gotta' feeling JJ Arrington's career is going to be a cross between those of Justin Fargas and Amos.

:rolleyes:

316609[/snapback]

I copied your post and sent it to him in an E-Mail. He will be calling me in about a half hour. He is one funny dude. :devil:

If you recall, Rory knows him from when Amos was in high school and really likes him. He wants Amos on the Bills in the worst way.

To those who just love to put in their $.02 of negativity into every post (DeeRay, VAbills)...can't you guys get an f'in grip.  You must be miserable people to be around in everyday life.  No, I don't want want an atmosphere of everything is merry and jolly, but you jerks take it to a new level.  I don't mean to sound like such an @$$ but the board is being ruined...that's the bottomline.  Are we really going to be 4-12, 6-10 like some of you think because we didnt draaft a 2nd round OT or get LJ friggin' shelton!!!!  Cmonnn.....

316496[/snapback]

oh what's a girl to do...