Bills vs. Ravens Week 14 December 8, 2019 Good Recap Video

Nextmanup

Just now, BUFFALOBART said:

Allen had no one to throw the long ball to in that game. Knox made one grab, but we can see the X factor, that Diggs provides to this team, relative to last year. If Allen stays upright, and if we can contain Jackson, I like our chances.

Yup.  If they're doing the same things offensively, while the Bills' offensive is a totally different beast this year, and they lost by just a TD, I think the Bills have a great chance to beat them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

55 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Allen had no one to throw the long ball to in that game. Knox made one grab, but we can see the X factor, that Diggs provides to this team, relative to last year. If Allen stays upright, and if we can contain Jackson, I like our chances.

Noticed that we had no one to throw to....yet Allen still met it close - that ravens team was way better than this one too

Allen has improved so much and we have some major upgrades weapons he didn’t have that year.  

I stick with my 31-21 prediction - even say that ravens get a late TD to make it look closer than it is

4 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

Chris Brown said it best on WGR today, we shredded Miami with the pass and both their corners are better than anything the Ravens have at that position.  Their cover guys are solid but not elite by any means.

This game is on our OL.

If they give Allen enough time to trow, we have a lot of chances to win.

The Allen cadence, trying to identificate where the blitz is coming is going to be huge too.