Trading Henry to the Titans

Berni

I don't know whether the deal is dead or not, but the Titans took two WR in round 3 and no RB.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/drafttracker/team/TEN

Maybe the change for a trade is still there.

315818[/snapback]

Interesting, yes. It's Donahoe's call if it happens, but I can't see Henry liking that one. Chris Brown is still the man there, despite his injury potential.

If it happens, I'm glad. I just don't want to see Henry on this team if he's going to complain so much about not starting.

That would certainly load the cupboard at WR for the Bills.  I guess Josh Reed would be on the first bus out of town if that were to happen.

315951[/snapback]

Reed will be fine either way, from what I understand he practically lives at McDonald's and there is one of them a block from everywhere. But it will be sad in a way because Big Cat Reed was involved in community service too.

:D

Why would you trade for a receiver that had TWO injured knees last year?

316001[/snapback]

Name: Tyrone Calico

Position: Wide Receiver

Grade: 69 | Key

Alert: None

Comment:

Calico has an outstanding combination of size, strength and speed. Is powerful; drives defensive backs off the line. Shows good vertical speed and consistently gets over the top of cornerbacks. Has excellent leaping ability. Is a threat on fade routes and in the red zone. Is a strong runner after the catch and has some elusiveness. However, his hands are inconsistent. Route-running skills are below average. He needs more reps at the position and has a lot of work to do in terms of his technique and improving at the mental aspect of the game. He lacks suddenness on routes. Lacks upfield burst after the catch. Overall, Calico has the size, athleticism and speed to quickly develop into a playmaking starter in the NFL and could take over the No. 2 job by the end of the season.