Stick a fork in them - The Cheats* out of the playoffs

BuffaloBill

14 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Look, I'll be happier than anybody to see these guys scraping the bottom of the league for as long as I live but the last twenty years give me pause. Until then, i'll believe it when I see it.

Except that for the last 20 years he had had Brady as his quarterback, and without him, he has a lower winning percentage than Rex Ryan does.  Never mind that picking Brady was dumb luck and Brady getting a chance to play was as well.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Doc said:

Except that for the last 20 years he had had Brady as his quarterback, and without him, he has a lower winning percentage than Rex Ryan does.  Never mind that picking Brady was dumb luck and Brady getting a chance to play was as well.

I must be suffering some ptsd I guess

21 hours ago, Doc said:

Yea keep thinking everything successful in NE for over the last 20 years was all on the QB.   Seems you really don't get what it takes to be successful in the NFL. takes more than "dumb luck" 

1 hour ago, Ghost_002! said:

Yea keep thinking everything successful in NE for over the last 20 years was all on the QB.   Seems you really don't get what it takes to be successful in the NFL. takes more than "dumb luck"

On second thought, you’re right. It also took cheating.