Baldy Breakdown - Tre/Norman take away deep balls with textbook CB play...

Big Turk

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Well if I am skippy I guess you are Peter Pen, crunch style with lots of nuts and past expiration date.

I am way way way way long past any expiration date!   Just busting on ya man....damn I had no idea the love for Norman and Knox.....insane!!!!

2 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

I am way way way way long past any expiration date!   Just busting on ya man....damn I had no idea the love for Norman and Knox.....insane!!!!

I believe that some players have value and due to circumstances including short preseason with little time for practice they have not been not been best utilized.  Klein was one and just because someone shouts about donut holes does not change it.  It is up to coaching staff to find best use for the players they signed even if just on packages and as backups.

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I believe that some players have value and due to circumstances including short preseason with little time for practice they have not been not been best utilized.  Klein was one and just because someone shouts about donut holes does not change it.  It is up to coaching staff to find best use for the players they signed even if just on packages and as backups.

Understand your point but this is year 3 for Knox......how much longer do we watch the drops....the.fumble as hot as I was about it last nite it happens I get that but the drops are consistent......that worries me.  It seems like most catches are an adventure.  I just want the safety valve that quite a few other teams have for JA.  That would take the O to a whole new level......trust me - I would be thrilled to eat crow about this.....happily thrilled......I sincerely  hope he proves me wrong but I ain't holding my breath any.....remember I am past my expiry date!