Power Rankings Week 14 - near unanimous Top 5

Just now, loyal2dagame said:

Nope,  somehow we will end up at 4

There is nobody to be behind.  We will jump the Steelers and nobody is putting the Packers ahead of Buffalo after we beat the Steelers.  Saints are about to lose.

Bills would have wins over the Steelers, Rams, Seahawks, Raiders and Dolphins. Not sure there is a team in NFL with more quality wins. Those are 4 or even 5 playoff bound teams.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

There is nobody to be behind.  We will jump the Steelers and nobody is putting the Packers ahead of Buffalo after we beat the Steelers.  Saints are about to lose.

Bills would have wins over the Steelers, Rams, Seahawks, Raiders and Dolphins. Not sure there is a team in NFL with more quality wins. Those are 4 or even 5 playoff bound teams.

We crushed Seattle and the stupid rankings still had them ahead of us.  

The media is Lucy and the Bills are Charlie Brown.  Everything moves when it comes to Buffalo

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, loyal2dagame said:

We crushed Seattle and the stupid rankings still had them ahead of us.  

The media is Lucy and the Bills are Charlie Brown.  Everything moves when it comes to Buffalo

I think the Bills will be #2 heading into next week.  That was a pretty dominating win.

I think #1 Chiefs and #2 Bills will see each other in the AFC Championship and the winner is going to win the Super Bowl.  Don't see any team beating them right now. The Bills defense is playing too well (all 3 LB's are finally healthy) and when Brown gets back the offense should be a machine.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, FUTURIST said:

Official. The Bills #2 in the USA Today Power Rankings. Even the media has now realized the Bills are now a legitimate threat to win the entire thing.  Go Bills.

https://titanswire.usatoday.com/gallery/nfl-power-rankings-week-15-packers-saints-bills/

1 Chiefs

2 Bills

3 Packers

4 Steelers

5 Saints

The USA Today hasn't been kind to the Bills   BUT when you beat up the top team....  what choice did they have ??? 

3 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I wonder where Prick Wright will have us in his weekly tiers ranking?

not worried about the tools of the sports media world

4 hours ago, FUTURIST said:

Official. The Bills #2 in the USA Today Power Rankings. Even the media has now realized the Bills are now a legitimate threat to win the entire thing.  Go Bills.

https://titanswire.usatoday.com/gallery/nfl-power-rankings-week-15-packers-saints-bills/

1 Chiefs

2 Bills

3 Packers

4 Steelers

5 Saints

I think I'd put the Saints ahead of the Steelers.  Assuming Brees comes back they will be better, not sure what the Steelers can do to get better other than schedule more games against NFC East and AFC South.

• Haha (+1) 1