The Bills get ratings

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I agree. I have friends across the country who’ve texted me the last few weeks how fun it is watching the Bills play! 

We’ve waited so long!

I’ve had the exact same experience! Now...that says a lot about how the Bills are playing but it also says a whole lot about us long suffering Bills fans that so many of our friends and coworkers know EXACTLY who we root for even after 25 years of wandering in the NFL wilderness. 
Go Bills! 

Everyone who knows me, knows I bleed Bills and Sabres. I’m  hearing from all quarters.  I think the entire NFL outside of the New England enjoyed seeing the Bills take down the Patriots.  The Patriots sustained run has alienated just about every fan base.  That beat down was good for fans everywhere and earned Buffalo a lot of new respect and fans.  

2 hours ago, wjag said:

Everyone who knows me, knows I bleed Bills and Sabres. I’m  hearing from all quarters.  I think the entire NFL outside of the New England enjoyed seeing the Bills take down the Patriots.  The Patriots sustained run has alienated just about every fan base.  That beat down was good for fans everywhere and earned Buffalo a lot of new respect and fans.  

other than some small groups here and there.    
IMO 

The entire world was sick of the Pats***

• Like (+1) 1