Nugent

I would be.

I honestly don't think the Bills are that far away. Getting a kicker who can make the ST even more special and who you can have confidence in, even past 50 yards, is better than picking a 'Best Player Available' who will be a backup for 3 years before he sniffs the field.

As long as TD picks a T in the 3rd.

Fark!

:w00t:

What pisses me off is the stupid Jests fans at the draft acting like they didn't know who he was... because they didn't.  Idiots.

314578[/snapback]

When he beats us with 2 kicks next season and those two losses keep us pout of the playoffs, they'll know who he is.

Ah well... I'm not sure what the strategy here is, but Nugent would've been a major impact player for us IMHO. Especially given the fact that our kicker is shaky past 30 yds. Khalif Barnes anyone?

314602[/snapback]

At least Doug Brian should be available..... :lol:

News flash:

HE'S A FRIGGIN' KICKER!!!!

314582[/snapback]

A good kicker will often mean the difference in 2 or 3 wins, which translates to being in the playoffs or not. Saying a second or third round crap shoot is a better pick than a likely special team all-star is just plain ignorant.

The Patriots would probably have 1, maybe 2 less superbowl rings without Vinitieri.

I would have liked to see the Bills get someoneof Nugent's caliber. Too bad.