NFL Matchup this morning 6:30 am EST Nice breakdown of Diggs

Hey Guys:

Happy Gameday.  I don’t normally start threads, but I record NFL Matchup each week (its the only show I really like on ESPN) and if you’re up it’s replayed this morning at 6:30am.  If you go to minute 10-14, there is a nice breakdown of Diggs from 10-12, and Kyler Murray, 12-14 minutes.  For those interested they then breakdown Tua from 14-20 minus the commercials.  I love Greg Cosell and how he dissects in a positive way why Diggs is the most productive WR in the NFL this year.  Very positive showing for us.  

Cosell also mentioned with all of the Arizona CB’s back, they have a history of showing man coverage.  Cosell said I don’t know if they want to do that against Allen.  Last point is he said Allen is #1 in the league in passing success on 1st down.  If you wake up, DVR it, amd I think you’ll like it.  I love Cosell.  He is up there with Jim and Pat on Movin the Chains for me.  He’s not a real biased guy, but just breaks down tape so we’ll, and provides solid information for us.

Go Bills!!!!

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

I couldn’t find the exact link to the Matchup show, but Cosell’s piece on OBL, he references it.  I hope that helps a little.

It sounds like the Cardinals are getting some players back this week.