Jump to content

Delusional Patriot Writer laments Bills win because it hurt the Pats chances to win the AFC East


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

 

you are delusional if you think someone drafts a QB in the 6th round and thinks they have drafted the QB GOAT

 

 

Where did i say that? I have said the complete opposite, so thanks for furthering some of my points.

Edited by Ghost_002!
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first step in admitting anything is acceptance...clearly he has not accepted the Patriots demise. They are not winning anything this year. They aren't even going to a wildcard. They might actually

I have a feeling the Pats might just lose tonight.

Like I’ve said before...   Getting mad at a Boston sports fan for being a delusional homer is like getting mad at a cow for mooing.    

1 hour ago, Ghost_002! said:

first sentence sour grapes...boooo hooo i am going to call them "cheaters" your second sentence is you just unwilling to give any credit so i will let you sit on your hill.

 

They are what they are.  And sure I can credit them with insane luck.  You don't wait until the 6th round to take a QB you think can even be a good backup, much less starter, much much less HOF'er. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2020 at 1:09 PM, High Football IQ said:

 

The only thing that matters with Belichik is his record with Brady

 

 

......until he doesn't have Brady. 

 

Quote

Andy Reid was able to do fairly well with Alex Smith but could never win a playoff game. He did reach a SB in Philly with McNabb but lost.

 

Andy Reid has coached 22 years and has a winning record (over .500) without Mahomes. Again (and again and again again) BB does not have a winning record without Brady. You can keep arguing with me but that stat is not going to change, as a matter of fact I bet good money that it will get worse as the season goes on.

 

Your logic (and that of the other guy with the man crush on BB )  is pretty illogical. All that matters in sports is Wins and losses and BB has more losses then wins without Tom Brady.

 

..........BTW, aren't you the same guy that was saying we would lose against the Seahawks and the Patriots? Maybe you should take a little break from giving "High IQ" football opinions.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2020 at 12:00 PM, Ghost_002! said:

If BB was to become a free agent coach right now...in fact put every coach back in a pot and or lottery and let's see who get picked first..

 

 

 

Sure thing, and Sam Darnold and Josh Rosen were both picked before Josh Allen by those same NFL teams your talking about.

 

You know who else was super popular and a "defensive genius" ? Rex Ryan.

You know who else has the same winning percentage as BB has without Tom Brady (.480) ? Rex Ryan.

 

It isn't about hype, it isn't about popularity, it isn't even about reputation, sports is about wins and losses and (yet again) BB has more losses than wins without Brady.

 

He is a sub .500 coach without Brady. He no longer has Brady. He will continue to be a sub .500 coach

 

 

Edited by steven50
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, steven50 said:

 

Sure thing, and Sam Darnold and Josh Rosen were both picked before Josh Allen by those same NFL teams your talking about.

 

You know who else was super popular and a "defensive genius" ? Rex Ryan.

You know who else has the same winning percentage as BB has without Tom Brady (.480) ? Rex Ryan.

 

It isn't about hype, it isn't about popularity, it isn't even about reputation, sports is about wins and losses and (yet again) BB has more losses than wins without Brady.

 

He is a sub .500 coach without Brady. He no longer has Brady. He will continue to be a sub .500 coach

 

 

 

What exactly does Josh Allen have to do with this..I honestly miss that point?

 

Rex Ryan is not even in the NFL anymore?

 

Anytime you want to argue with his peers about the nickname they refer to him as..go right ahead 

 

My whole thing over this BB/Brady debate

 

Let's actually try debating this 3/4 seasons after.. not barely out of the first season...thats just dumb.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

 

What exactly does Josh Allen have to do with this..I honestly miss that point?

 

Rex Ryan is not even in the NFL anymore?

 

Anytime you want to argue with his peers about the nickname they refer to him as..go right ahead 

 

My whole thing over this BB/Brady debate

 

Let's actually try debating this 3/4 seasons after.. not barely out of the first season...thats just dumb.

 

 

 

So if I read you right you feel that BB and his staff can "develop" another top notch franchise QB in the next year or two?

If so do you have someone in mind or is it that the QB doesn't matter and the "system" will do it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

 

So if I read you right you feel that BB and his staff can "develop" another top notch franchise QB in the next year or two?

If so do you have someone in mind or is it that the QB doesn't matter and the "system" will do it?

Huh?

 

Where in my post did you read me saying just that? 

 

Also just for the sake of your post. They could trade for a QB..just for the sake of the discussion..

 

Matt Ryan could become available

Jimmy  Garoppolo could become available..there are multiple ways of rebuilding your team...and I am just spit balling...

 

 

Edited by Ghost_002!
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, steven50 said:

 

......until he doesn't have Brady. 

 

 

Andy Reid has coached 22 years and has a winning record (over .500) without Mahomes. Again (and again and again again) BB does not have a winning record without Brady. You can keep arguing with me but that stat is not going to change, as a matter of fact I bet good money that it will get worse as the season goes on.

 

Your logic (and that of the other guy with the man crush on BB )  is pretty illogical. All that matters in sports is Wins and losses and BB has more losses then wins without Tom Brady.

 

..........BTW, aren't you the same guy that was saying we would lose against the Seahawks and the Patriots? Maybe you should take a little break from giving "High IQ" football opinions.

 

 

Lmao! Sounds like they are more opinions coming from the short bus.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, steven50 said:

 

..........BTW, aren't you the same guy that was saying we would lose against the Seahawks and the Patriots? Maybe you should take a little break from giving "High IQ" football opinions.

 

 

He uses that handle because he is Phish Fan with highest IQ who posts here.  Sort of like tallest midget.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2020 at 5:00 PM, Doc said:

 

They are what they are.  And sure I can credit them with insane luck.  You don't wait until the 6th round to take a QB you think can even be a good backup, much less starter, much much less HOF'er. 

First off....do you know  or understand how the drafts board works or how teams move up and down..clearly you don't.

 

Sec. nobody knew how Brady was going to end up..so you can pick your QB anywhere you like if you have any understanding what other teams before you and after you are going to do. (Generally that's common knowledge to all of them in draft rooms)

 

3rd....why does it matter where he was drafted by the pats..what significance is it? Service absolutely no purpose at all...cause he was never going to be 1,2,3 rounder and you wouldn't pick him that high giving him that type of money if you know you can get him in later rounds..

 

football is chess they get paid to think like pros not salty fans..

Edited by Ghost_002!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...