KtD's Voice of the Fan Column on Bills @ Jets

@Kelly the Dog  didn't see this posted and thought it was good stuff

Please feel free to post your own thread and I'll merge in or lock this

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/voice-of-the-fan-patriots-arent-the-low-flying-jets-so-bills-need-to-soar/article_16415964-1930-11eb-ba23-57fad7441d7a.html

The first few series were an assault on our senses, and all but drove us out of our individual and collective minds. The defenseless D was being shredded by 48-year-old Frank Gore and soon a raw rookie, Denzel Mims, playing his first game. 

It got so bad early that the Gang Green Jets fans were actually reconsidering Adam Gase. 

Yeah, I know. I know

On offense, inarguably, the Bills need to score more touchdowns when we don't punt the entire game and have repeated trips to the red zone. Josh Allen was shaky early but like the rest of his team, shook it off and then settled in, distributing short sharp darts all over the field, often to Cold Beastley, er, Cole Beasley.

The diminutive, dependable slotman had 12 targets, 11 catches, 112 yards (66 after the catch) and a month’s worth of clutch grabs and first downs. An amateur rapper, Beasley should front a band called the Chain Movers.

LOLOL "The Chain Movers" LOVE IT!

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/voice-of-the-fan-patriots-arent-the-low-flying-jets-so-bills-need-to-soar/article_16415964-1930-11eb-ba23-57fad7441d7a.html

The first few series were an assault on our senses, and all but drove us out of our individual and collective minds. The defenseless D was being shredded by 48-year-old Frank Gore and soon a raw rookie, Denzel Mims, playing his first game. 

It got so bad early that the Gang Green Jets fans were actually reconsidering Adam Gase. 

Yeah, I know. I know

On offense, inarguably, the Bills need to score more touchdowns when we don't punt the entire game and have repeated trips to the red zone. Josh Allen was shaky early but like the rest of his team, shook it off and then settled in, distributing short sharp darts all over the field, often to Cold Beastley, er, Cole Beasley.

The diminutive, dependable slotman had 12 targets, 11 catches, 112 yards (66 after the catch) and a month’s worth of clutch grabs and first downs. An amateur rapper, Beasley should front a band called the Chain Movers.

Thanks. Hap! Appreciate the plug. Been crazy busy and haven’t been able to keep up with some stuff. Beasley was in Bease Mode all game. 

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah, I know. I know

I was once in a band called Corn Fed...😉