Easily, the most annoying woman in America

35 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Claiming to be a writer?  Seems kind of paultry for a person like you.  A writer is supposed to be intuitive among other things and you have me pegged as afraid of women?  I'm not all touchy feely like your hero Biden but I am quite comfortable talking to women and have no fear of accomplished women.  By the way I seldom repeat and when I do it is to make sure a point is acknowledged.  By the way what do you think of Biden's daughter's diary and its contents?  

FIFY.

More pretending to be clever.

Only a Trump supporter could try and claim the morality argument when their cult leader has so many accusations against him and so much garbage out of his own mouth.

Not a bright group.

You can continue to change my words because you think that's displaying wit, but it’s kind of sad.

Edited by Kemp
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

More pretending to be clever.

Only a Trump supporter could try and claim the morality argument when their culwt leader has so many accusations against him and so much garbage out of his own mouth.

Not a bright group.

You can continue to change my words because you think that's displaying wit, but it’s kind of sad.

Not pretending.  I AM clever.  Again, I would ask you about Biden's Daughter's diary and not use unproven accusations against Trump as a deflection.  You are so shook up that you can't even spell the word cult.  By the way you are being quoted word for word and if you attempt to edit it your change will be noted for all to see.  Take some time to sob into your pillow knowing you cast your vote before critical information such as the diary can be seen.  You can always redeem yourself but that will require much of you.

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Not pretending.  I AM clever.  Again, I would ask you about Biden's Daughter's diary and not use unproven accusations against Trump as a deflection.  You are so shook up that you can't even spell the word cult.  By the way you are being quoted word for word and if you attempt to edit it your change will be noted for all to see.  Take some time to sob into your pillow knowing you cast your vote before critical information such as the diary can be seen.  You can always redeem yourself but that will require much of you.

I'm shook up because of a typo?

How paultry of you.

Sob into my pillow?

You're a weird dude.

Here's what I don't get about Senator Harris.  9 !months ago she said on National TV that Uncle Joe is a racist. Then, she said she believes Tamara Reed. (Of course she also believed Juicy Smolliet),

So Uncle Joe is a rapist/racist.

Fast forward to today and she thinks Uncle Joe is very smart, a great guy, and she loves talking on to him (racist/rapist).

I'm having a hard time squaring this.

Just now, reddogblitz said:

Here's what I don't get about Senator Harris.  9 !months ago she said on National TV that Uncle Joe is a racist. Then, she said she believes Tamara Reed. (Of course she also believed Juicy Smolliet),

Fast forward to today and she thinks Uncle Joe is very smart, a great guy, and she loves talking on to him (racist/rapist).

...whoa!!...time out!......she publicly brushed off those comments merely as "a part of a debate".......so doesn't that mean all is "forgiven and forgotten?""....can't we be friends and get along now??..........

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...whoa!!...time out!......she publicly brushed off those comments merely as "a part of a debate".......so doesn't that mean all is "forgiven and forgotten?""....can't we be friends and get along now??..........

So racism and rape are now forgivable offenses?  who knew?  Or was she making crap up?  Maybe it's situational ethics?

Still hard for me to square.

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

It is only confusing to those who haven't followed U.S. politics since, oh, forever:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mike-pence-donald-trump-disagreed/story?id=40590935