Quinton Spain released; signs with Bengals PS

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I suspect that the rest of the league believes that the Bills letting him walk in the manner they did, speaks loudly that Spain has issues with the chain of command within the team structure, aka a trouble maker to some degree or another, that on top of Spain not being highly sought after at any point in his career speaks volumes as to why he is on the bengals practice squad. 

Yeah, the Bills cutting him at a point where the guy who replaced him, Ford, was questionable for the next week and in fact is out this week too, does raise questions all on its own.

Especially after seeing Boettger play.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/30/2020 at 12:40 PM, GunnerBill said:

I don't disagree with any of that. All I ever said was something has gone on aside from one bad game in week 2 to bench a guy they just extended.

Again... not what I was disputing. His release I kind of understand. My disagreement with people here is about what led to him losing his starting job. It wasn't 1 bad performance alone there was something going on already off the field.

Too bad. I would rather of had Spain & Feliciano helping Morse than the Ford, Winters combo. Oh well something pissed someone off?