Hulu Live TV/Last night's Bills broadcast

holla83

I've had Hulu Live for about a year. I got home from work last night about 5 minutes before the game started. The guide showed the Bills/Chiefs game but when I went to the channel, it was showing soccer highlights. That's all that was on through the course of the games. The network channels on there are supposed to be local. I wound up watching the game on Prime Video. I called and got an explanation and they said there are restrictions on how many games they can show. Nevermind that it was nationally televised and I live in the Bills market.

Are there any Hulu subscribers on here that experienced the same thing? Any YouTube TV or Fubo subscribers that didn't have issues or would recommend? Any feedback would be appreciated 

11 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I’m assuming you tried using Fox? If so the issue you describe is usually what happens when Hulu doesn’t carry your local affiliate.

They carry my local Fox station. As well as all the other local affiliates. I'd never run into this issue before. The Rams game was on Fox and I was able to watch that.

13 hours ago, holla83 said:

I've had Hulu Live for about a year. I got home from work last night about 5 minutes before the game started. The guide showed the Bills/Chiefs game but when I went to the channel, it was showing soccer highlights. That's all that was on through the course of the games. The network channels on there are supposed to be local. I wound up watching the game on Prime Video. I called and got an explanation and they said there are restrictions on how many games they can show. Nevermind that it was nationally televised and I live in the Bills market.

Are there any Hulu subscribers on here that experienced the same thing? Any YouTube TV or Fubo subscribers that didn't have issues or would recommend? Any feedback would be appreciated 

I am on YouTube TV and was able to catch the game just fine. I ran through the gambit of free trials on streaming services before settling on YouTube TV and I've preferred it to Hulu and the others FWIW - I'm in the DC market though so they have all my affiliates, that would be one thing to double check before signing up.