Sounds really wet for the game Monday. Who do you think that favors?

BubbaT

4 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

I'm told we have been playing on slippery turf all year thus far. Bean and McDermott have been planning for months for this exact moment. They have thought of everything, including practicing for months in slippery conditions. Advantage Bills.

I'm told motor has been eating surf and turf 3 times daily and can now surf across wet turf like an elecrtric eel on steriods.

With electrifying results

Advantage Bills..

23 minutes ago, Back the Blue said:

Windy?  Forecast 5-10mph.

Damn. It was windy at my house this morning(wifes plant was laying on ground in front of porch once again. im gonna glue that fer to the patio soon). I didn't consult with our local meteorologist before posting. Bad weather still favors D. Always will in a passing league.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JohnNord said:

Probably no advantage.  It’s light rain but there is no wind.  I do see weather having much of a factor

We have to see what footing is like; advantage there always goes to the offense, whichever team that is, as they know where they are going but the defense does not.

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Damn. It was windy at my house this morning(wifes plant was laying on ground in front of porch once again. im gonna glue that fer to the patio soon). I didn't consult with our local meteorologist before posting. Bad weather still favors D. Always will in a passing league.

So it stands to reason the better rushing attack will have the upper hand IMO. Luckily no Derrick Henry this week.

5 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

We have to see what footing is like; advantage there always goes to the offense, whichever team that is, as they know where they are going but the defense does not.

A wet football is allot harder to throw and catch IMO.

• Like (+1) 1