Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BubbaT

Sounds really wet for the game Monday. Who do you think that favors?

Recommended Posts

I'm told we have been playing on slippery turf all year thus far. Bean and McDermott have been planning for months for this exact moment. They have thought of everything, including practicing for months in slippery conditions. Advantage Bills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

I'm told we have been playing on slippery turf all year thus far. Bean and McDermott have been planning for months for this exact moment. They have thought of everything, including practicing for months in slippery conditions. Advantage Bills.

I'm told motor has been eating surf and turf 3 times daily and can now surf across wet turf like an elecrtric eel on steriods.

 

With electrifying results

 

Advantage Bills..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Back the Blue said:

Windy?  Forecast 5-10mph.

Damn. It was windy at my house this morning(wifes plant was laying on ground in front of porch once again. im gonna glue that fer to the patio soon). I didn't consult with our local meteorologist before posting. Bad weather still favors D. Always will in a passing league.

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JohnNord said:

Probably no advantage.  It’s light rain but there is no wind.  I do see weather having much of a factor

We have to see what footing is like; advantage there always goes to the offense, whichever team that is, as they know where they are going but the defense does not.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Damn. It was windy at my house this morning(wifes plant was laying on ground in front of porch once again. im gonna glue that fer to the patio soon). I didn't consult with our local meteorologist before posting. Bad weather still favors D. Always will in a passing league.

So it stands to reason the better rushing attack will have the upper hand IMO. Luckily no Derrick Henry this week.

5 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

We have to see what footing is like; advantage there always goes to the offense, whichever team that is, as they know where they are going but the defense does not.

 

 

A wet football is allot harder to throw and catch IMO.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...