Don't limit what TD can do

I been coming up with many, many trade scenarios. All of them ARE possible, just not probable. I don't take issue with that, but to be repeatedly told that this can't be done or that can't be done, it just blows my mind. We have a GM that has PROVEN time and again that he's capable of doing ANYTHING that he deems.

Here is a guy that took over a team and gutted it, without blinking an eye. How about MaGahee? I would love to see what the opinion was around here BEFORE we selected him. I must admit, even that one dropped my jaw. One other mention, outside of one guy (JP-era I'm told), who anticapated the JP move? I could imagine what the poor SOBs would of had to go thru around here if they made these predictions before the fact.

Just enjoy the speculating without getting bitter and be thrilled with the suspense. This drama is only once a year, so cut loose and just go with the flow. Afterall, we are all Bills' fans and we should be supporting each other not aborting each other.

I been coming up with many, many trade scenarios. All of them ARE possible, just not probable. I don't take issue with that, but to be repeatedly told that this can't be done or that can't be done, it just blows my mind. We have a GM that has PROVEN time and again that he's capable of doing ANYTHING that he deems.

Here is a guy that took over a team and gutted it, without blinking an eye. How about MaGahee? I would love to see what the opinion was around here BEFORE we selected him. I must admit, even that one dropped my jaw. One other mention, outside of one guy (JP-era I'm told), who anticapated the JP move? I could imagine what the poor SOBs would of had to go thru around here if they made these predictions before the fact.

Just enjoy the speculating without getting bitter and be thrilled with the suspense. This drama is only once a year, so cut loose and just go with the flow. Afterall, we are all Bills' fans and we should be supporting each other not aborting each other.

313241[/snapback]

The church is against aborting!!!

It's draft time TIPSTER and thats just the way things get around here. I've been a lurker/poster for 5 yrs now and its always the same. You just gotta take it in stride.

That's half of the fun...speculation and opinion. With fantasy sports so big, we are all GM's of our own teams...so we feel our opinions should count.

Speaking of opinions, I still say we didn't trade up to get JP Losman.....he was wanted, but Evans was the key choice that cost us all of our picks.

We knew GB and STL were the teams that wanted JP. At the 13th pick, there hadn't been a front 7 player taken besides Vilma. There was then a run on defense. We could have very easily TRADED DOWN to 18-20, gotten JP, and an extra 2nd in return for the 13th pick.

That would have left us with JP, our 2nd (43) another 2nd (48-50) and a 1st this year (20).

Instead we have JP and Evans. Either Donahoe thinks Evans is a HOF, or he made a poor decision last year. I can't complain the way he played though.

I just don't know why people get so nasty and mean towards each other for having a different opinion. I enjoy hearing all points of view, even if I don't agree. Most of us are pulling for the same team, right? I do understand that Buffalo fans are very passionate and I'm proud of that. I just hope that Buffalo does win a Super Bowl while I'm alive. I've been, as everybody else has, been thru alot of ridicule. 'Cuse won a national championship and now all that would be is for Buffalo to win it all. I will say, I do believe that we will with this administration.

I just don't know why people get so nasty and mean towards each other for having a different opinion. I enjoy hearing all points of view, even if I don't agree. Most of us are pulling for the same team, right? I do understand that Buffalo fans are very passionate and I'm proud of that. I just hope that Buffalo does win a Super Bowl while I'm alive. I've been, as everybody else has, been thru alot of ridicule. 'Cuse won a national championship and now all that would be is for Buffalo to win it all. I will say, I do believe that we will with this administration.

313259[/snapback]

Its because we are all anonymous (for the most part). Its easy to be a jerk from behind a computer. I feel ya, on the personnel we have in Buffalo. I really like TD and Modrak and really think that there is a reason they are so highly respected in the football community. They will be here for a long time, love em or hate em.

That's half of the fun...speculation and opinion. With fantasy sports so big, we are all GM's of our own teams...so we feel our opinions should count.

Speaking of opinions, I still say we didn't trade up to get JP Losman.....he was wanted, but Evans was the key choice that cost us all of our picks.

We knew GB and STL were the teams that wanted JP. At the 13th pick, there hadn't been a front 7 player taken besides Vilma. There was then a run on defense. We could have very easily TRADED DOWN to 18-20, gotten JP, and an extra 2nd in return for the 13th pick.

That would have left us with JP, our 2nd (43) another 2nd (48-50) and a 1st this year (20).

Instead we have JP and Evans. Either Donahoe thinks Evans is a HOF, or he made a poor decision last year. I can't complain the way he played though.

313258[/snapback]

Hey, great post!

TD took a huge chance with Evans, but I was totally impressed with this kid in 04. If he continues to develop, there will be very few players in the NFL that will be more exciting to watch.