That McKenzie Sweep on 4th and 1

jimmy10

On 10/5/2020 at 12:17 AM, The Dean said:

It was so fast I actually missed that it was handed off. Very good execution.

I have to say, I've always been a McKenzie fan. He brings a LOT of excitement when he touches the ball.

Reminds me a little of Roscoe Parrish.  Roscoe probably had more moves, but peed kills in this league when used properly!

3 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Yes he brings an element to the offense that is very needed...lots of motion, misdirection and pop passes and jet sweeps...adding him to the offense has really opened things up in terms of how they can challenge a defense.

He is already solid on the roster. He plays a vital role in this offense that cannot be easily replaced by someone else. It's why I laughed when some suggested he would get cut. He had one of the safest positions on the roster, IMHO.

I was one who thought McKenzie wasn’t that useful, and others on the roster could do what he does, but no one else has his combined quickness and speed, that and for what he is paid he is a not ever going to stress the cap, so cutting him is never going to create any substantial savings. Gotta love that I don’t make the personal decisions 😁👍

Go Bills!!!

Lost in all this is that McKenzie is nursing a pulled hammy. I think it almost has to be the more minor strain variety and not a sprain, but regardless those injuries remind you each time you go for full burst that they are there waiting to give out.

Those take a lot of time to fully heal and he's that fast and not 100%....