Two points: one good (Allen), one not so good (2nd halves)

Lead with the not so good.

trends happen over a few games and one that I’ve notice since the playoff game last year is that the Bills have been out scored a total of 83-40 over the last four games in the second half (thanks Ed!).

Houston: 22-6
Jets: 14-6
Miami: 18-14
Rams: 29-14

please change this soon.

The Better one, the sexy one, the one I dig beyond all get out is that in the last 15 games Josh Allen has started and finished he has 27 td passes, 8 rushing tds and 1 receiving td for a total of 36.

I believe that to be the most tds by a Buffalo Bill over a 15 game span...ever.

Long live Kelly, but I think his best over 16 games was 34 (33 passing, 1 rushing).

If I am wrong, I am sorry, but I don’t believe I am.

I know he has had the best seat in the house for more than a decade, but man my Dad would have loved all this.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Lead with the not so good.

trends happen over a few games and one that I’ve notice since the playoff game last year is that the Bills have been out scored a total of 83-40 over the last four games in the 2nd half.

Houston: 22-6
Jets: 14-6
Miami: 18-14
Rams: 29-14

please change this soon.

The Better one, the sexy one, the one I dig beyond all get out is that in the last 15 games Josh Allen has started and finished he has 27 td passes, 8 rushing tds and 1 receiving td for a total of 36.

I believe that to be the most tds by a Buffalo Bill over a 15 game span...ever.

Long live Kelly, but I think his best over 16 games was 34 (33 passing, 1 rushing).

If I am wrong, I am sorry, but I don’t believe I am.

I know he has had the best seat in the house for more than a decade, but man my Dad would have loved all this.

Fixed it for you!

Do agree with the concern, though today,, think it was more executionon the field than coaching.  Seemed every play action pass was a completion.

• Like (+1) 1

I love this post, @dollars 2 donuts! First, it deals with the reality of the teams imperfections but is followed up by why we should all be so pumped: hello??? Franchise QB found!

On top of that, Singletary is the real deal, Gabriel Davis is fantastic and the Diggs trade is manna from heaven. 

Let’s see how far they go this year and, in the meantime, enjoy the ride as it’s really, really fun!!  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1