Lift Every Voice disaster

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Admit it.  You just can't quit me.  

It's probably because you want to be my financial adviser.  We'll have to see how that goes. 

Weird.  You quote me responding to someone else and say I can’t quit you. 

Anyway seeing you have no desire to have a conversation and all you’re interested in trolling and consider “triggering” someone a win we’re done here. 

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Weird.  You quote me responding to someone else and say I can’t quit you. 

Anyway seeing you have no desire to have a conversation and all you’re interested in trolling and consider “triggering” someone a win we’re done here. 

Hoax.  I’d like to have a conversation.  You’re just obstinate. It’s sad, really, because that type of behavior is why people with different viewpoints can’t communicate in our society.  

55 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I’d like to have a conversation.  You’re just obstinate. It’s sad, really, because that type of behavior is why people with different viewpoints can’t communicate in our society.  

I'm being obstinate?  Am I the one that when asked to verify an assertion (i.e. please explain were you get the idea that a VAST majority of the lies on this site are from Conservatives) I get things like:

Hoax

Fake

Rule #2

You just want to be my financial advisor

You missed a comma

This is why I say your boring. And I'm being kind by only calling you boring.  

So you are the epitome of obstinate.  So again if you're not going to address my questions (and feel free to respond to me with as many questions as  you like), which is your prerogative, then we are done here. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I'm being obstinate?  Am I the one that when asked to verify an assertion (i.e. please explain were you get the idea that a VAST majority of the lies on this site are from Conservatives) I get things like:

Hoax

Fake

Rule #2

You just want to be my financial advisor

You missed a comma

This is why I say your boring. And I'm being kind by only calling you boring.  

So you are the epitome of obstinate.  So again if you're not going to address my questions (and feel free to respond to me with as many questions as  you like), which is your prerogative, then we are done here. 

What are your questions again?

On 9/18/2020 at 4:38 AM, Foxx said:

i just want to watch football.

Unfortunately it's a full court press by the commies. Virtually nothing is left untouched by the Bolsheviks that want this place torn down. EXCEPT for the UFC apparently. 

• Thank you (+1) 2